Deli Alli (1 Viewer)

wingy

He seems to have that flawed gene that other teams will exploit in competition, shame as he's super talented.
Unless he can curb it he will end up making the walk on a few occasions.

Reactions: vow

Cavan O'Doherty

giphy.gif

Gazolba

Not impressed with him or the England team at all. Did you see Germany's 6-0 destruction of Norway?
The German team is on a whole other level to England, in fact I think they are 2 or 3 levels above us.
I doubt there is more than one or two players in the entire English squad that would even be considered for Germany's team.
And that might be being over generous.

ajsccfc

When they showed a wider view it did look like he and Walker were gesturing to each other, so even if he was aiming it at the ref he's got some good evidence to point at.

The Reverend Skyblue

on a side note, If Kyle Walker is worth £45m+......I'm defo worth £10m......what a joke.
I was saying the same during the game. He does nothing and his only asset is that he can run fast. He can't tackle,defend or cross the ball, as soon as he gets it he checks back and passes it the length of the field he has just ran from.
Man City have purchased Walker and Sterling for 1 million shy of 100 million, two of the worst buys in recent Premiership history.
A total joke

no_loyalty

on a side note, If Kyle Walker is worth £45m+......I'm defo worth £10m......what a joke.

Also very worrying that the commentator made reference, to Southgate saying that Phil Jones was the best defender in England

skybluegod

Not impressed with him or the England team at all. Did you see Germany's 6-0 destruction of Norway?
The German team is on a whole other level to England, in fact I think they are 2 or 3 levels above us.
I doubt there is more than one or two players in the entire English squad that would even be considered for Germany's team.
And that might be being over generous.

Well to be fair, you look at that France team and how good their players are, and they drew with Luxembourg?

skybluegod

Also very worrying that the commentator made reference, to Southgate saying that Phil Jones was the best defender in England

Think he has been very good for Manchester United to be fair, and considering Alex Fergurson said he could potentially go on and be United Captain, think he's very underated.
I remember last season when he had been back from a long term injury for a week, and due to other injuries and suspensions, he was chucked in the team for one of their Europa league games, and he was brilliant.
He's a very good defender and has been part of a Man United team that has started with 3 clean sheets.

CJ_covblaze

He's not even United's best English defender.

fernandopartridge

Alli has got a nice touch etc, but he's playing in a mediocre league. I don't think he's all that tbh, like the other Spurs players, big question over his ability to do it when the pressure and expectation rises.

Gazolba

Well to be fair, you look at that France team and how good their players are, and they drew with Luxembourg?
Every team has an off day. England have had an off decade.

Users who are viewing this thread