Derby Predictions? Pre-Match Talk. (1 Viewer)

CovInEssex

I think this is a much bigger game then some people think. Another loss could see you right back in the relegation battle, however, a win could see us right back in the play-off battle. (strange league!)

Gonna go with 19,100 on the gate. They should bring 3,000 or so, so it should be a good atmosphere.

3-1 City. Baker on the first.

PUSB!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Even if we win I still think it would take a miracle for us to finish in the top 6 now having not won in our last 5 games (a miracle being Cardiff being docked 10 points :p)

I'd settle for a top 10 finish now. Despite this I'm still gonna go to all 6 remaining games and then watch the excitement of the play-offs / FA Cup Final and then its World Cup time again my friends, followed by next seasons hopes and dreams :D Gotta love World Cup Summers to bridge football seasons together, nothing worse then no football from early May to August.

Nick

Administrator
I don't think we will get into the play offs now but I just hope we don't fuck around and end up battling at the end of the season.

I just hope Deegs gives Savage a good rough old time :)

SuperFred

There's no chance of us getting into the play offs this season and we won't get relegated either. I think this season will probably fizzle out now and we will finish about 14th. Now would probably be a good time to play the likes of hussey and see what they are made of.

As of the derby game, i will go for a 0-0 typical end of season game. Attendence to be around 17000 with their decent away following.

Users who are viewing this thread