Devon Kelly Evans Extends Contract (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Not sure if there has been a thread or if there has but I just missed it!

hill83

200px-Botón_Me_gusta.svg.png

clint van damme

never seen the lad play but hopefully he's in the same mold as his brother regarding effort and tenacity and being able to play a bit too.

CCFC_maddog

There are New pro's from the U18s coming through this season who play similar positions, all better players than him. Hasn't broke in to the first team in the last three seasons, don't see the logic of offering him a new deal! IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oucho

Would like to see MR selectively introduce him into the first team next season.....not as a first choice / full squad member, but as a backup squad player to be eased in as and when appropriate. We should have taken that approach with his brother and Harries too, but various managers/owners saw fit to treat 18 year olds as fully fledged squad members. I hope MR does not fall into this trap; in fairness, he hasn't so far and he didn't do so in his previous spell with us.

Esoterica

There are New pro's from the U18s coming through this season who play similar positions, all better players than him. Hasn't broke in to the first team in the last three seasons, don't see the logic of offering him a new deal! IMO

Maybe they thought it would make Dion more likely to sign up too.

SlowerThanPlatt

Probably need numbers for the U23s. I think Devon is a good player and could play a part next season but as you say the likes of Finn is a more talented player.

CCFC_maddog

Probably need numbers for the U23s. I think Devon is a good player and could play a part next season but as you say the likes of Finn is a more talented player.

Not sure if Finn has signed his contract yet, so this might explain the extension of DKE

Adge

I remember when most fans (including myself) said that Callum Wilson would never be good enough
And how he proved you all wrong! Think you will be quite safe with Kelly Evans though.

Users who are viewing this thread