Devon Kelly-Evans interview (3 Viewers)

Kilclines curly mullet

Just watched this on the player or whatever it's called now.
So refreshing to see the genuine joy and pride on the lads face when talking about his debut and of course his goal.

Polar

Love this kid already! We were sat right near where he was battling on the touchline with their LB - he never gave up and chased and harried all game.

I imagine he's probably wanted to break into the first team for ages, all the years of academy games and development...then to finally get that league debut, connect with the pass and see the net ripple and hear the roar from the crowd as we finished off the league leaders on their big day out! Lovely stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatso

He's had an amazing week, 21st birthday, makes his debut, and scores a goal.
Life must be good in the DKE household!

Skybluefaz

One of the moments of the game for me is when he lost the ball to big Boateng who came on in the second half for them, and despite being about a foot smaller and probably about 3st lighter he just gets stuck in and wins it back. Both twins have the heart of a lion. It's inspirational to watch for the fans and hopefully his team mates too.

Malaka

I was so pleased for him. To watch the effort and his confidence grow as the game went on, he throughly deserved his goal.

stevefloyd

He started off lost and ended up scoring a goal and on his debut...roy of the rovers stuff...well done little fella

Otis

Asked this before, but think I am right in saying that it is Dion who is supposedly the better of the twins. That's correct isn't it?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Asked this before, but think I am right in saying that it is Dion who is supposedly the better of the twins. That's correct isn't it?

Hmm, not sure! Posted before about how it was Devon who played last pre season yet Dion came through, yet this season despite Dion doing so well last season, it’s Devon who’s been around the squad!

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

One of the moments of the game for me is when he lost the ball to big Boateng who came on in the second half for them, and despite being about a foot smaller and probably about 3st lighter he just gets stuck in and wins it back. Both twins have the heart of a lion. It's inspirational to watch for the fans and hopefully his team mates too.

Completely agree, was really impressed with his desire to win that back when the odds were stacked against him! Both of the twins have desire, hunger and a lot of bottle, despite being the shortest players on the pitch. Was nice to see the other twin get his debut yesterday as he was probably watching his brother thinking will I get a chance.
Really hope they both have good careers.

Users who are viewing this thread