Dhillons Brewery (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

It's good fun but if you want a pint or some food be prepared for a long queue and wait for no apparent reason

pusbccfc

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Nope, more fan park/boxpark type.

It's good but quite expensive.
I really have enjoyed my 4 visits this season. Last game without a bitter option less so. Overall from my stance, a great place that is both joyous, well mannered and seemingly well run place( bitter available next time though please!).

ccfc1234

Good venue for a pint and local to the stadium. I have been trying to buy their beer online but the kegs have been sold out for months with no sign of them re stocking. It's a bit shame as their lack of stock will be resulting in profits opportunities being missed.

skyblue1991

Good venue for a pint and local to the stadium. I have been trying to buy their beer online but the kegs have been sold out for months with no sign of them re stocking. It's a bit shame as their lack of stock will be resulting in profits opportunities being missed.
I phoned them up earlier as I was after kegs/containers of Ghost Town lager but they said they weren't going to stock them and he primary aim was to help people during lockdown. Shame really, think they missed a trick over Xmas!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Mcbean

Getting pissed soon - was for Xmas presents but now I am not sure that they will come - may have to drink myself CBF2C502-76F5-4C33-B369-222850894AF5.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread