Digital cameras? (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Anyone techy out there who knows what to look for when buying / looking for a decent digital camera?

Don't need anything top spec. Will only use it now and again. Not too pricey (due to the lack of use it will probably get, but at the same time don't want it too cheap).

To be used when 'sight seeing' or maybe if I attend more concerts. At the weekend I went to see The Killers, and using phone camera knackers battery so couldn't get half as many pics as I wanted. Same when visiting Madame Tussaud's.

Hells_Bells299

Have a look at website pixmania, get some top deals on there, look for the pixels, higher the better, nikon do some good quality cameras cheap, the coolpix range is an averaged price with quality...

zuni

I have a digital ..Nikon, great camera...awesome pics and I am a noob with a camera...BUT, I am was always swapping lenses for long and near shots...I just bought a bridging camera which has both long and near shot capability...pics are great so would recommend the Panasonic lumix FZ62, they are around 200 notes I think.

Users who are viewing this thread