Dimi Ends Up At Corfu (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Dimi-Konstantopoulos_2447491.jpg
Dimi Konstantopolous has finally found a club after being released by Coventry City at the end of last season.

The keeper, who made 24 appearances for the Sky Blues after being signed from Hartlepool United, has signed for Greek Super League club Kerkyra F.C.

Dimi played in their opening game which was a 2-1 victory against AEK Athens at the Panpeloponnesian Stadium

Sky Blue Luke

Kerkyra F.C beat AEK Athens? :eek:

Disorganised1

I still think we should have kept him - he was a good keeper who would have saved all this problem we've got now.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I still think we should have kept him - he was a good keeper who would have saved all this problem we've got now.

Both Westwood and Turner are better than him so i don't get where your coming from with this one also AB has said he wants to extend Turners loan to the end of the season. So that puts are GK problems out of the window for another year. :)

hamil99

Facebook User
Glad dimi's found a club. Never thought he was good enough for our team, but he did seem like a nice guy from his interviews... good luck big D.

Disorganised1

Both Westwood and Turner are better than him so i don't get where your coming from with this one also AB has said he wants to extend Turners loan to the end of the season. So that puts are GK problems out of the window for another year. :)

The problem lies in the word LOAN, Westwood is sold and suddenly we're training up someone else's goalkeeper.

Users who are viewing this thread