Disallowed Goal Today? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Does anybody know why it was not given?

Can't be offside as Hussey hit it from outside the box!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
it's gone straight in no-one touched it. fucking sick of shit decisions going against us, championship officials need extra training they are awful! the only decent ref ive seen was that woman at the forest game, she had more balls then any other ref ive seen this season!

Skybluesy

It was a certain goal. Being a Cov fan for far longer than I can remember the end of the season is never a smooth ride. The recent flirt with the play-offs has distracted us from what is an extremely volatile league and the prospect of Reading, Sheff U and Middlesbrough away, Preston and a last home game against Watford I'm almost sensing Groundhog Day for us!Their away form is rubbish - only two wins this season so far up to today. Just glad we are safe now!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I think I will just be glad for this season to finish now to be honest lads and yet again watch other teams in the excitement of the play-offs and FA Cup final. Just starting to feel that our year is never going to come, but I still hope that next season WILL be the season as always. Still, glad there's a decent board to post on I'm just about had enough of 606, I'm not posting on there again cos every post is followed by Neo with "Eastwood is a 15-20 goals a season striker" and "We should use the Dann and Fox money to buy Kevin Phillips" lol!

Nick

Administrator
Dann was sat behind me today watching, we could have done with him to come on for Barnett I think!

It was a rubbish decision against us, I wonder what the Lestar Faithful on BBC will say about it later? Claridge and Manich!

skyblueprincess

I heard the ref said he was sorry to some of the players in the car park after the game! said he had made the wrong decision!!!! I SAY DUHHHH NO SHIT SHERLOCK !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread