Disallowed goal (1 Viewer)

Harry_Walker

apparent foul on the edge of the box, even if it wasn't Bakayoko was flagged for offside so wouldn't have counted

Johnnythespider

Ref didn't give the offside though did he, he gave a free kick on the edge of their box for a non existent foul.

LilleSkyBlue

Ref didn't give the offside though did he, he gave a free kick on the edge of their box for a non existent foul.

I asked this question in the match thread - having watched it back loads of times I can only assume the ref blew up for Bright not falling over (and thus looking guilty) when their player launched himself into him on the edge of the box. I find it strange this hasn't been mentioned more often- it was never a foul.

Arguably though Donny switched off during the second that elapsed between the (late) whistle and Baka hooking it gently in, so Baka might not in fact have scored. Actually, scratch that, any meaningful attempt to get in his way and there was a massive chance he wouldn't have f**cking scored.

Garryb80

I asked this question in the match thread - having watched it back loads of times I can only assume the ref blew up for Bright not falling over (and thus looking guilty) when their player launched himself into him on the edge of the box. I find it strange this hasn't been mentioned more often- it was never a foul.

Arguably though Donny switched off during the second that elapsed between the (late) whistle and Baka hooking it gently in, so Baka might not in fact have scored. Actually, scratch that, any meaningful attempt to get in his way and there was a massive chance he wouldn't have f**cking scored.
I didn't celebrate as I saw the flag almost instantly. So regardless of the fictional foul it wouldn't have counted

Users who are viewing this thread