Disgraceful (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Bottom of league 1 tonight - a poor league
4 points a drift
37% possession against a bottom 4 team
disgraceful

stupot07

Worst stat of all for me is just FOUR wins in TWENTY SIX matches.

That is truly, truly shocking.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
Even worse when you stretch it back to last January.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hill83

No he is not he has brought in players and played a few matches and less of the bell end reference, being rude does not mean your right and show a lack of intelligence

My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even got it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Covstu

He isn't going to have a magic wand to make this team great immediately. The next two home games are critical. We now need two wins

Gosford Green

Can't see us staying up. Slade is doing now what should have been done pre season.

Does not matter how often I look at the line up options I can't see enough of a goal threat to keep us up.

Grim.

rob9872

As does incorrect spelling ;)

It's always a friendly bellend from hill

Grammar issues rather than spelling mistakes shmmeee. I would have expected better from you, it's the kids I feel sorry for! :)

rob9872

Take every third word and then read it backwards ;)

Our first corner was the 3rd minute of time added on at the end of the game, must have been worried about our ability to put balls into the box so decided not to force the issue.

CJ_covblaze

Last 23 in the league at home:
W 7
D 8
L 8
F 27
A 22

The Bury drumming was almost at the start of this run. It'll look even worse soon.

Last 23 in the league away:
W 3
D 5
L 15
F 16
A 38

21 conceded in the last 10 overall. In comaparison Oldham (23rd and are woeful) have conceded 27 in their last 25 games. Conceding an average of 2 a game is shocking. Who is going to get the 3 goals we need to get a win?

Users who are viewing this thread