Do Cov exist to the BBC and Sky? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I have sat and watched Sky Sports Soccer Saturday since kick off and not a mention of our game, there is more interest in the lower leagues and Cheltenham etc.

The only time we heard anything is when Sheff Utd just scored but didn't even go to a reporter to say what happened!

Same as on The Football League Show, can't remember them reading out a text froma cov fan ever. Will be glad when Newcastle go back up as other teams might get a mention!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Well on the Football League show they are all Leicester fans and I've heard that there is a Villa fan somewhere high up on ITV as well so our highlights are always poor when they do the highlights as well. As for Sky Sports.. well they only go to places where there is a sniff of interest - Coventry aren't going up or down and it looks like Sheff U are the same now so it was never going to get a mention. They are more interested in games that are going to determine promotions / play-off spaces / relegation fights throughout the leagues. So expect our game against Preston next Saturday to be the same, although I won't be watching as I'll be at the game anyway :)

Nick

Administrator
Again, today Eastwood has scored and no report or anything on Sky Sports Soccer Saturday! Takes the piss!

Users who are viewing this thread