Does anybody use Spotify Premium? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I am thinking about upgrading, hopefully when I get a new car the bluetooth will support it so will just make it so much easier to download music and albums to my phone and then play them in the car that way.

Any other benefits?

Monkeyface

First got it about 18 months ago for a road trip, I think! Had no intention of keeping it after the first month, but still paying for it now. For the price of a cd or a few downloads you can listen to nearly anything you want, trouble is I very rarely listen to an album more than once now.
Do love looking at NME etc for new albums to listen too. On the whole I wouldn't be without it now.

Otis

Hand on heart can say I've never ever had to endure XFactor or Britain's Got Talent or Pop Idol or I'm a Celebrity etc. etc..

I wear the trousers in our house and I get to keep the remote!;)

Besides, anyone mentions XFactor and I just reel off all the famous artists who are totally against this instant fame game bollocks! That usually does the trick!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
And you called me Mr Grumpy, Otis! :D

Disorganised1

I've got premium, the offline part is the best bit, you download the tracks and play them anywhere. No limits on anything.+

Users who are viewing this thread