Does Juke start next game? (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

YES! Time for Freddie to have a lie down...

Nonleagueherewecome

Yes! I was surprised he didn't start today as he's been a different player of late. His flick for Bells goal at Preston was class, and he was superb at Burnley.

It's worth saying that at Motherwell last season the fans thought he was rubbish until Xmas. By the end of the season he was the fans player of the year and top goalscorer-I found a great thread on their forum full of fans wishing him well and apologising for ever doubting him!

What was nice is to see a manager make exactly the change I wanted him to. And boy did it work! Potential starting to shine through, and he's still very young. Another guy who was part of that Ranson vision, remember-him and McSheffrey were also targets under Coleman.

SkyBlue_Am

I am a big fan of Eastwood however on recent performances Lukas hands down should be in the starting eleven as he gives 110% is stronger and holds the ball up better however the fact he is still not as clinical in front of goal compared to Eastwood may be why he is being brought off the bench

bamalamafizzfazz

The only worry is that we might resort to long ball when he is on the pitch :(

I dont think so, he has other strengths apart from using his head. He is quick, strong and good with the ball at his feet. He very often finds enough space to get a shot away even if a lot are off target. Eastwood, although he had some good touches and came well to collect the ball from deep did not appear to look as much of a threat going forward as Juke.

bamalamafizzfazz

I am a big fan of Eastwood however on recent performances Lukas hands down should be in the starting eleven as he gives 110% is stronger and holds the ball up better however the fact he is still not as clinical in front of goal compared to Eastwood may be why he is being brought off the bench

... Or what he said :facepalm:

Coventry La La La

Definitely has to start took his goal well and was out-strengthing their defenders with ease could definitely become a top player for Cov.

CovLis86

I think he deserves it,and something is up with Freddy at the moment so give him a rest to recapture form.

Pigeon

I was really surprised not to see Juke start the game. I haven't rated Freddie very highly the last few games; there is no doubt he is a talented player but his work rate just isn't good enough. Juke changed the game when he came on,he holds the ball well, wins the ball in the air and is hungry for goals. He's going to be a real asset for us in the future

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
He was effective coming on from the bench, should we change that? I'm not sure he has the same impact when he starts games at the moment, we won the game and I say if it aint broke don't fix it.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Im glad Juke is now geting the praise he deserves as alot of fans wrote him off far too quickly IMO, even though his work effort was there, and he brings alot of others into the game! OK, he used to look knackered after only playing half the game, if he got that far into the game, but he has recently shown his true potential!

Users who are viewing this thread