Don't panic (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

We've still got a game in hand apart from [Oldham]

Bottom of table tonight
C2Je3OTXUAE1RCd.jpg

chinamans view

IF A BIG IF we can get a couple of strikers in we could turn this round, but there is no time to loose it must be done in the next week

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

IF A BIG IF we can get a couple of strikers in we could turn this round, but there is no time to loose it must be done in the next week
Let's hope something can be done hey .

The Lurker

What strikers who are decent are going to be available to us in January on a free? We have no money and anyone good won't be available

Grendel

What strikers who are decent are going to be available to us in January on a free? We have no money and anyone good won't be available

We signed Leon Clarke on a free once in January.

rupert_bear

I think it's down to home form win 8 or 9 at home and get a few away points I think we'll survive. Need a quality centre forward to lead the line and another striker. Down to what Fisher allows now, going to have to pay the wages atleeast until May. Will demonstrate how much Fisher wants to stay in league one something I have reservations with.

ceetee

I think it's down to home form win 8 or 9 at home and get a few away points I think we'll survive. Need a quality centre forward to lead the line and another striker. Down to what Fisher allows now, going to have to pay the wages atleeast until May. Will demonstrate how much Fisher wants to stay in league one something I have reservations with.
Whilst I accept that Fisher's mandate from the owners is to run a self-sufficient club and that doesn't fit in with the concept of spending money to avoid relegation, the fact that he brought Slade in before the transfer window doesn't seem to indicate that he wanted relegation.

Bob Latchford

Can you see 8 or 9 wins coming from this team ? so far , 26 games have been played producing 4 wins .

stupot07

Whilst 50 points is the usual safety mark looking back at this time last year after 27 games it looks as though teams are a few points down on last seas

20th Bury P27 Pts 25
21st Chesterfield P27 Pts 25

Last season
20th Shrewsbury P27 Pts29
21st Fleetwood P26 Pts28

45-47 might enough this season. It wouldn't take a huge run to get 26-27 points from our remaining 20 games. We need to start winning asap. For me Fleetwood is now a must win, not mathematically but to turn the corner.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread