dont press the red dot (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

The Red Dot Thing Don't seen to be there When I Click on The Link :(:(

Bunnykins

What Exactly do You Click on After you've Clicked onto The link. I just get Management Info :confused::confused:

G

Gregsy!!

Bunny...your not the brightest star in the sky are you! ;):D:D:D:D:D
press the title and keep pressing the red dot!! bless you!! :D:D:D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

Thats because your other half is colour blind!!! :D:D:D:D
how hard can it be to press a red dot!!! :eek: ;):D:D:D:D

Bunnykins

Ok :oops: I'm Thick I Did'nt Scroll Down The page.

My Daughter had to show me :oops: :oops:

But we Did it to the End :D

G

Gregsy!!

Bunny your not thick my little flower......just going mad in old age!! ;):D:D xx........................did you enjoy it?? i thought it was hilarious!! :D:D

Bunnykins

Hey, your allowed to officially call me thick now after all of that :D:D

''Instead of Scrolling Down I was'' Clicking onto The pink Writing which says 'Don't press the Red dot.''' :roll:

Yes it was ok, My Daughter loved all The little Comments She Thought it was Cool.

G

Gregsy!!

:D

I wouldnt call you thicko im a gentleman ;)
do you know what made it worse?? i actually spoke back to the red dot :D WE HAD A RIGHT GOOD ROW............i lost though,cant shut it up..its worse than a woman!! :D:D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

Yes is the dot american?? the arrogant little git....i will have another go tonight after the game and this time i will not surrender!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

ccfc1987

this red dot been out for yrs and every one i have chated to thinks its :cool:afew have even beat there keyboards up over it,me i can not play this as it wil do my sweed in,,,,

G

Gregsy!!

Feckin dot beat me again!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: I WANT A RE-MATCH! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Bunnykins

I Take ityou've won when It goe's back to The Beginning again, That's what happened to us. So Did we beat it ? :confused:

G

Gregsy!!

Bunnykins im not sure if you can win............but its driving me madder than the referee at the ricoh today!! :evil::evil::evil: ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread