Down to earth with a bump (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Was always going to be an anti-climax tonight wasn't it. I'm actually in a weird way looking forward to us being mathematically down so we can start thinking about next season, potentially trying out some of the younger players (Ponticelli) and leaving out some of the ones that won't be with us next year (Tudgay).

I'm so glad we've had Wembley as a bit of a distraction from an overall God awful season.

Kingokings204

Yes it really has been. A true disaster since game one. Swindon away and lost to a late goal. Ever since it's been shambolic.

Goes down as one of the most memorable seasons ever though weirdly for such bad and good reasons. Polar opposite reasons. Relegation on a whimper and possibly bottom and win at wembley since 1987.

I can't help but think we will fall yet further and more shit to hit the fan before too long. Namely Ricoh deal ending this time next season. Can't see that ending well at all.

Esoterica

Thought this was going to be another thread about the shit that someone had all over the The Arch's bathroom floor on Sunday! :emoji_poop:

Grendel

Away from home the team is an absolute joke and home or away when we concede first we lose games.

No different all season is it? Easy possession when not losing and when we concede we lose games.

No goals in this team. Nothing whatsoever.

To make it worse tin foil Paul is on the radio.

oucho

You won't have long to wait - if results go a certain way on Sat, that'll be it. Not that it hasn't been a formality in practice for months.

oucho

Thought this was going to be another thread about the shit that someone had all over the The Arch's bathroom floor on Sunday! :emoji_poop:
?????????????????

cloughie

Away from home the team is an absolute joke and home or away when we concede first we lose games.

No different all season is it? Easy possession when not losing and when we concede we lose games.

No goals in this team. Nothing whatsoever.

To make it worse tin foil Paul is on the radio.
be interested why you are defending our owners yet again

rupert_bear

We could have won all our remaining games 5-0 and still been relegated time for us all to reflect why,down to one incompetent couldn't care a less scruffy unkempt chairman, with little or no respect for our club, supporters and judging by his shabby appearance himself. who has sat on his hands most of the season. The "judge me in January" chairman. Well I'm judging him in April totally inept, we need him away from our club as soon as possible, his presence is toxic and the longer he stays here the lower we will go.

Grendel

cloughie

We could have won all our remaining games 5-0 and still been relegated time for us all to reflect why,down to one incompetent couldn't care a less scruffy unkempt chairman, with little or no respect for our club or supporters who has sat on his hands most of the season. The "judge me in January" chairman. Well I'm judging him in April totally inept, we need him away from our club as soon as possible, his presence is toxic and the longer he stays here the lower we will go.
could not agree more yet some will defend the owners yet pretend they don't no matter what

letsallsingtogether

Couldn't even listen today first time ever when I was able to.....
Gutted the club I love is fucked Damn them all, hope they rot....

Esoterica

?????????????????
Someone got caught short in the loos there on Sunday and shat all over the floor, leaving their boxers behind in the middle of it like a flag in the worst sandcastle ever. So 'Down to earth with a bump' seemed an appropriate description.

SlowerThanPlatt

1 win away all season and I doubt we'll add to that with our remaining 2 away games being against teams who still have something to play for.

Think in the Championship season we went down we only won once away too (Hull 2-0, think Cody scored).

Feel for our away supporters, 2 away wins from 46 games in them two seasons.

covcity4life

sounds like a display with positives to take away from it. lets try win 3 out of last 5 and then concentrate on league 2

Users who are viewing this thread