Dreams Do yours Come True??? (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

ave Any of you Ever had Dreams that have Come true. Mine Started when I was around 8 years old. It just to scare my parents.

The Thing is I Never Have 'Good' Things Coming True It always The Bad ones.

The last Bad Bad one was about 6 years ago.

About The Death of a Horse At at Stables where I kept my
Horses. And I Told The owner of The Stables To be careful as I Dream't about one of his Horses having an Accident and Dying ''Well The Vet had To Shoot it.

Low and Behold within a week it happened and Dan
''The Stable Owner'' Told me Never to Tell him again if I dream't about the Stables. That was Before I moved To Coventry. I've not got Horses now.

The one as a Child was I Dream't of Fire Engines coming down The Street and The House across The Road was on Fire. I told my parents over Breakfast The next morning. That Night we were sitting Watching Corrie I Said The Fire Engines will be here Soon. The Next min All Hell broke out in the Street and The House was one fire across The road . It that Scare my Parents
ohmy.gif

I was 8 years old Then.

Since It's just been little things. But not as bad as Those 2 Incidents.

I Don't know what it is or what Causes it.

Has Anyone else here ever Experienced it.

Bluegirl

I get premonition dreams sometimes.
The last really serious one was a few years back.
I was standing behind lots of people who were looking through a doorway....I couldnt quite see what they were looking at...then I realised there was a fireball coming towards us...I wont go into detail about the next bit coz it was very graphic....but I woke up with my legs feeling like they were on fire and actually woke my husband up it upset me so much.
The next morning I said to him (and my boss) that I had a feeling something awful was going to happen, like a car bomb or the twin towers or something.
A couple of days later my husband had to go to London for a conference....It was September 7th.......he decided to walk instead of take the tube to his destination coz it was warm.......that was the day the tube bombers struck.
The first I knew about it was on the radio at work....I spent the worst couple of hours of my life, not being able to contact him and his office not being able to get hold of him either.
Finally he called me...he was safe but he couldnt get out of London.
He went back to his hotel and described the scene as being like something off 28 days later (I think thats the right film) not a soul anywhere.
My brother in law who used to live in London drove down and fetched him back late that night.
Remember the mobile phone pics of the carriage in darkness cept for shadowy figures and a light at the end......they were in all the papers over the next few days - thats what I saw in my dream.
BG

Last edited:

Bluegirl

Yes I watched that a while back it was good.
Its not the first time Ive had it happen...so when I have a dream like that I always make sure I tell someone......if its a warning its pretty difficult to interpret before the fact.
BG

Bunnykins

Bluegirl, That is strange Wow It'sSo Lucky that your Husband decided to Walk. I Can Imagine how You must have felt when you Could'nt get in Touch with Him, you must have gone through hell Hun.:(

I Bet your Husband was Amazed as well as you Told him Before It Happened.

Bluegirl

He's a really laid back kinda guy and was like.... oh yeh well it all happened the way it was sposed to!
Which is true

Bunnykins

Wow , He is Laid Back. Most people woud be Shock or Amazement at the Fact They Almost Certainly Escaped Death.

Vixen

Anyone else ever had that weird feeling of falling when asleep?

so weird but you always wake up before you hit the bottom

Bunnykins

Someone once Told me that I've You Don't wake up Before the Falls over ........................You Die in your Sleep :(:(:(

It happens to me alot as well.

But I've been having some really Weird Mixed up Dreams lately as well.

Vixen

I don't know about that cause no one come back to life to tell you thats what happened :D

Anyone do this? Have a quick sleep but wake up feeling ok but have a long sleep and wake up feeling like shit?

And hands up who has woken up with dribble down the side of your cheek? :D

Jodiebuck37

Anyone else ever had that weird feeling of falling when asleep?

so weird but you always wake up before you hit the bottom

I hate that! scares me lol.

anyone get the same dream loads of times?! theres two dreams that i first had when i was young- about 6 or 7, n i get them evry now and agen exactly the same as b4! must hav had them at least 15-20 times each!! usually on the same night too"!

Jodiebuck37

haha.. i just remembered...

a few wks ago i was i bed n remember fightin with my duvet tryin to get it out of the cover in the night (god knows y!) but it was rele difficult. i was rele stressin about it n shoutin n evrythin, half asleep i think!!
Next mornin i didnt remember til i saw the duvet with no cover. looked at the cover n i hadnt even undone any of the buttons... id got th whole duvet out of a small gap between two buttons... no wonder id got stressed with it!!

...weird! lol

Users who are viewing this thread