Driving test quiz (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

There was one question about turning left that I just didnt understand the wording of or the wording g of the answers. Proper threw me! 19/20.
d355092a4959cc5df0c0c1be1baa35ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Astute

19/20. Got the last question wrong. Was between the right one and wrong one for me.

About half of them questions were so easy that it should be an instant fail for getting any of them wrong. But a few of them come from experience.

ajsccfc

17. Tyre depth, ice affecting stopping distance and the colour of studs between lanes are ones I'd always have to guess.

Marty

20/20 basic stuff really. Hasn't stopped me being done for speeding twice in the past 12 months though

Astute

17. Tyre depth, ice affecting stopping distance and the colour of studs between lanes are ones I'd always have to guess.
Cats eyes on motorways are simple.

Red = danger. Normally separates lane from hard shoulder or edge of road.

Green = go. Junctions where you can drive on/off road.

Amber = danger. But always on right of where red is on left. It is so you can tell the difference in fog.

And finally white. Separates lanes from each other.

Astute

20/20 basic stuff really. Hasn't stopped me being done for speeding twice in the past 12 months though
Stopping on ice got me. No logic to it. All cars stop differently. Just like the stopping distances you have to learn. There isn't any cars being manufactured that take anywhere near as long as they say.

rob9872

Only 17 and got lucky with a guess on one of those or mine would have been a fail - ice I went 10 times but only as the longest if 20 had been an option I'd have chosen that. However having been driving for 30 years with a clean licence and no accidents I'm ok with that.

My incorrect answers were the colour of 'Cats Eyes', I had no idea and ultimately I guess not that important to know. Turning left into a minor road, I generally am more middle than hard left (unless into a one way) as I want to know what idiot is coming the other way or any obstacles I might encounter before I turn in and finally the one about when not to overtake. The correct answer is a dip in the road, but I wouldn't do it in a 30 unless it was ridiculously slow eg a milk float or in a one way street. In fact unless they're irritatingly slow or on a busier, faster, wider road, I rarely overtake.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
3. But I always drive better when I'm pissed and having a good old natter on my phone!

Users who are viewing this thread