Duck getting racist tweets! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Absolutely pathetic.

His username is LFC so assume he may not be a city fan.

pastythegreat

The cunts not even a City fan. His profile says LFC. Fuck off dick head and take your face for a turd

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

Going by his account I think he was just on the prowl looking for Muslims to shout at.

Nick

Administrator

Going by his account I think he was just on the prowl looking for Muslims to shout at.

He should have looked for extremist muslims and met up in a car park for a scrap.

Hopefully wipe each other out.

oucho

FFS what does it matter what religion, colour, ethnic background etc.....all that matters if he's any good on the pitch and if he's a decent human being (which he appears to be)!!

stevefloyd

FFS what does it matter what religion, colour, ethnic background etc.....all that matters if he's any good on the pitch and if he's a decent human being (which he appears to be)!!
Well yes thats all we ask for ..decent human beings none of this race shite/religion shite FFS.... just live in fucking peace no matter what colour/creed/relgion you are

ajsccfc

The internet's mad for it now, you can't move for alt-right cucks and leftists being triggered and all that bollocks. I remember when you had to see an uncle get drunk at a wedding to find out he's a massive bigot, now all you have to do is be friends with them on social media.

ajsccfc

Every time Gary Lineker tweets he gets a string of witless replies from idiots reading 'shat on-' and then something relevant to the tweet. Stupid but relatively harmless enough until that included his tweet the other day about his dad dying. Classy.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
the only responses should have been along the lines of "and the same to you Nazon" or "blessings to you too"

The other guy should simply be banned and his account deleted. I take it he has been reported?

oucho

People should not be referred to as it, you're worse than Stalin.

I think he was referring the the movie Creed (good film by the way, they're doing a sequel at the moment)

The other guy should simply be banned and his account deleted. I take it he has been reported?

Come to think of it, why doesn't Twitter have an automatic ban / account suspension for accounts with abusive behaviour?

ajsccfc

He'll have been reported, but either will get banned and register immediately under a new name or more likely Twitter will just softly hit him with a feather duster.

If there was some way to enforce it, I'd have all logins easily traceable to a real culpable person.

Liquid Gold

He'll have been reported, but either will get banned and register immediately under a new name or more likely Twitter will just softly hit him with a feather duster.

If there was some way to enforce it, I'd have all logins easily traceable to a real culpable person.
I don't see why that is such a difficult proposition.

hill83

You should have an online account, that only you can use and you need to log into it to use the internet. You can create other accounts on different websites within that but you still need to be in your main account. Bring some accountability to to what people do and say on the internet.
No doubt that will ruffle a few feathers but I don't give a fuck.

BAGSY HILL83

Major edit: Not really thought this through, see below. o_O

Liquid Gold

You should have an online account, that only you can use and you need to log into it to use the internet. You can create other accounts on different websites within that but you still need to be in your main account. Bring some accountability to to what people do and say on the internet.

BAGSY HILL83
But what about Kodi and torrents and dark web and all that jazz?

pastythegreat

I think he was referring the the movie Creed (good film by the way, they're doing a sequel at the moment)

Come to think of it, why doesn't Twitter have an automatic ban / account suspension for accounts with abusive behaviour?

Because it would no doubt get abused! Who decides what abusive behaviour is? Who gets to hit the ban/delete button? Joe Bloggs from Doncaster?
People will be getting banned left right and centre for all kinds of shit. People are constantly looking to get offended these days, everyday somebody else takes offence to something somebody they don't know has said to somebody they've never met. "Delete".
You said Piers Morgan was a c**t! "Delete".
You said Tommy Robinson was a Bigot "Delete".

Can you see how this will eventually end?
People can block people from seeing their tweets and vice versa. I was only blocked 2 days ago go PSB group for politely giving an alternative to him spouting that we can't pay a player as much as a non league club. He had no reply so just blocked me!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

bawtryneal

I don't get the argument that re posting the tweet ( or whatever) highlights the problem. It is best just to ignore it and not respond. These idiots want some form of notoriety or get there opinions highlighted. At the other end of the scale all these suicide bombers or jihadists should not be named for the same reason. They should just be called X and there names not released to the press. .

Anyway, PUSB and get all these politics and religious stuff off the site.

Adge

Lets be honest if religion was true there would only be 1 version of it. Instead there are 100's of versions. Man made as a form of control and doctored to suit when it's not applicable anymore i.e. Old Testament/New Testament.

Otis

It's amazing too the amount of variations within each religion, hence the conflicts within from groups the such like of Shi'ite, Sunni and Sufi etc.

Users who are viewing this thread