Dunking (1 Viewer)

Malaka

I made some tea and toast yesterday at work and dunked my toast. The faces people pulled? I was also shown how to nibble the ends off a cadbury's chocolate finger put the end in my tea and suck up the tea, then put it straight in my mouth..Heavenly!
Any other good dunks that you could share? Or are dunkers a thing of the past?

Sky Blue Kid

Try a Penguin (Chocolate bar, just for those that try to twist your words)Bite off both ends then suck the tea through... Fooking gorgeous :)

wingy

Brioche and coffee are great for a quick start to the day
Or indeed many of those little french cakes,which work well with tea also

vow

I made some tea and toast yesterday at work and dunked my toast. The faces people pulled? I was also shown how to nibble the ends off a cadbury's chocolate finger put the end in my tea and suck up the tea, then put it straight in my mouth..Heavenly!
No stranger to dunking toast in my tea as a kid while watching Tiswas on a saturday morning :D

Nathccfc

I dunk toast, I don't think it weird. I also, bite the ends off a Twix and then suck the tea up through it. Tastes amazing!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Monners

Used to melt the chocolate on twixes, milky ways, Mars bars etc whilst perched by the fire . Odd but lush. Creme eggs (old recipe) were fun

Users who are viewing this thread