Elliot and Hoffman (1 Viewer)

Jarvo

Just thought I'd mention, they were in the Royal Oak (Earlsdon) looking very pleased for themselves.

They were raising glasses to each other and with two other well turned out guys I didn't recognise.

I wasn't near enought to hear anything and I didn't want to disturb them because frankly thats a bit rude.

Skyblueweeman

Just thought I'd mention, they were in the Royal Oak (Earlsdon) looking very pleased for themselves.

They were raising glasses to each other and with two other well turned out guys I didn't recognise.

I wasn't near enought to hear anything and I didn't want to disturb them because frankly thats a bit rude.

Maybe one of them farted really loudly?

Jarvo

Ha Ha, maybe they were just having a quiet drink with friends?

As I said it's not really news worthy but you never know. And they wern't Chinese.

Grendel

Bound to be billionaire investors - that's why they chose the Oak just to impress.

Jarvo

I'm not sure the club is worth more than a round of drinks in the Oak.

Off topic, they are in the process of doing the place up, moving the whole bar and making it a lot better.

Thankfully Ray isn't there any more.

hill83

Carling has come down from £3.30 to £2.80 in there so it could be that.

Jarvo

We're not Brighton! Althought as City fans it does seem like we've been shafted... more than once.

It's got to be a win saturday though? Right?

Ccfc1979

In the Telegraph, Turner makes out that it was ALL Igwe's doing. He stopped Ranson with his plan of buying young, hungry players after deciding to try and recoup the money. Apparently, he also started a board meeting saying Sky Blue Sam was a bad role model and was promoting childhood obesity. Now he has been sent away, and we have had no chairman for a year or more, and Ranson is popping up all over the place maybe, just maybe....HE IS SKY BLUE SAM!

Grendel

He stopped Ranson with his plan of buying young, hungry players after deciding to try and recoup the money

Well Eastwood wasn't that young but I guess he was hungry.

Otis

Before they went in the Oak I saw them down a newsagents in Albany Road.

After they left I asked the newsagent why they were looking so pleased with themselves and he told me that they had just won one pound on a scratchcard. So that's why they were celebrating. They now finally have that pound to make an official bid for the club.

Regis87

After they left I asked the newsagent why they were looking so pleased with themselves and he told me that they had just won one pound on a scratchcard. So that's why they were celebrating. They now finally have that pound to make an official bid for the club.

I saw them put that pound in the bandit in The City Arms and I'm afraid its gone ! Looked very dejected

Otis

Fook me. Still not in control of money management at their age. :facepalm:

For Christmas someone needs to buy them a piggy bank and hide all the hammers.

LastGarrison

Surely they must already have had a pound in order to buy the scratch card?

Otis

Nope. They went into the newsagents to ask for directions to The Oak and while the newsagent was pointing the direction out to Hoffman, Elliott quickly took the chance and snatched a shiny new pound coin sitting by the till that the newsagent had just rang up as 0.00 on till from the last customer who'd been in the shop.

They then bought the scratchcard thinking that as they are famous it would surely win them millions.

Otis

I just rub mine on my trouser fly zip.

Don't do it outside a primary school though while it's playtime as you may well get arrested and receive a public caution.

cv3

You should have used your nail. If you still have that card give it a go, maybe you can submit an official bid for the club. £25 win and I'd say they'll snap your hand off.
Most city fans bit all their nails away years ago. Rapidly pulling my hair out too. :)

mattylad

Done a deal on some russian video cameras to sell out the back of a three wheeler most likely

SkyBlueUkeman

I saw Joe Elliot and Ray Ranson down a bottle of Lambrini each in Scholars. They had their ties round their heads and Jumping up and down to Oasis. :guitar2:

Users who are viewing this thread