Elliot Ward (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Always rated him particularly at this level and he had to suffer two managers who failed to 'play footballing teams. Ironic slightly that when we have a manager in AT who likes to play from the back we no longer have Ward at the club!
He certainly looks like he may be back in the premiership with Norwich right now.

AngryAnt

Good luck to him, he was harshly treated by the managers here.
I can't forget that penguin like dive he did on tele against Derby though, that was shocking, or his cheeky pen. But i do think he wasn't as bad as we used to make out, he just liked to faff around with the ball rather than getting it the frell out of the area.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He was too cocky at times, and liked to try n play too much football on the edge of the area for my liking. Had he git rid of these things, he'd have made a good player.

His pen v southampton was awful!

Can't believe that him and Barnett have made a successful partnership at Norwich! Who'd have thought it??

Pigeon

Always liked Ward, was unfairly pushed out the squad. It was kind of strange that our CD always took our penalties over our strikers anyway. Good luck to him with Norwich. Barnett however was terrible!

Covstu

He was a tad cocky but was a decent centre half and scored some goals for us too, best of luck to him

Gaz

Always liked Wardy and was sorry to see him go.

sparky

i think alot to do with him being left out was his personality very arrogant,cocky and thought he was a big time charlie defo a cockneystyle lad aswell as his to casual approach at times frm the back

Users who are viewing this thread