Elliott Ward (1 Viewer)

T

TrevorsathisPeake

It'l be intresting to see if the new boss decides to offer Ward a new deal.I know Wood and McPake have the makings of a decent partneship but we need someone to challenge them for there places and we need decent back up,and besides,i think McPake will be one of them players who always keeps picking up injurys.I know theres alot of dead wood we need to get rid of,but i for one would keep Ward.Turner is a no go for me,and Crainie i'd always go for at right-back.

Sky Blue Luke

Always thought he was a good player, wouldn't put him in the first team anymore though and I'd prefer to see Grandison on the bench. If he'd take a big pay cut then I'd like to see him stay...can't see that happening though :rolleyes:

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Yay! Like minded people. I've been harping on about Ward playing for us this season when we fell to our injuries, but Coleman just would not have him. I would love to see Ward stay with us, he's a decent player and definite needed back up player, if not first team.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

I dont think he'd demand big money,he's not realy in a position to,and i don't think he'll get it elswhere either.Scince he's been with us he's been unlucky with his partners,i.e De Zeuw,Turner and was it Barnett at Derby in his last game,he has'nt had chance to play with Wood or McPake.If he goes we would be down to 2 decent centre halfs,we need more than 2 i thinks with Grandison being unproven.

CovLis86

I always thought he was fairly good. A little error prone. If he really was on such high wages, it has to be a good thing to clear out, and give AB as much wage budget to play with as possible. He does have to create a new team afterall.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Sad to see him go, but he will always be a favourite of mine!

Good Luck to him though, he's played well for the teams he's played for this season gone!

Users who are viewing this thread