England malta (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Hoping to see Mifsud second half. Wonder if he still got pace but little idea of what to do with it.
All one way. We look dangerous with every cross. Henderson picking some great balls but little pressure on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hadji10

I don't rate Walcott one bit but to be fair to the lad this isn't a game you play him in, there's no space for him in behind to show his only real talent.

Otis

I don't rate Walcott one bit but to be fair to the lad this isn't a game you play him in, there's no space for him in behind to show his only real talent.
I've always liked him, but international football just seems a step too far for the lad. He has great pace, but at times his control and first touch is very, very poor.

Liquid Gold

We need to learn how to break teams down who sit deep. Something else that needs breaking is the instruments of the england band

SkyBlue_Bear83

Absolute garbage from England. Please do one southgate.

And Rooney, you were a great player at your peak but well off the pace now.

covmark

WTF was that!

Scotland put 5 past them.

2-0 Disgraceful against a team 51st out of 55 European teams.
Hardly disgraceful. Italy only beat them 1-0 twice last qualifying and Croatia didn't fare any better.
Don't see why people get their knickers in a twist. We'll easily qualify as usual and then fuck up the tournament. It's so predictable.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Fell asleep and missed most of the second half! Not the most inspiring performance but the points are in the bag which is the main thing.

CJ_covblaze

Boring, uninspiring and a poor game but we got the win. Would rather they lowered the tempo in the second half at 2-0 and not risk injuries with a far more important game on Tuesday. Hogg was probably their best player. Wasn't great at keeping them in his gloves but made some great stops. Could've easily been 3 more in the first half on another day.

Otis

WTF was that!

Scotland put 5 past them.

2-0 Disgraceful against a team 51st out of 55 European teams.
It doesn't always work like that of course, the Scotland thing. That's football for you.

Malta were at home to the Scots and I dare say they approached the game quite differently and perhaps thought they could get something out of the game.

Tonight was all about damage limitation.

Doesn't excuse England being very poor in that second half though.

It was the Euro's all over again.

Johnnythespider

Scotland are currently losing at home to Lithuania

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

England badly need a Gascoigne type player. Unfortunately, they don't grow on trees.
Rooney has to go. In fact he should have gone before the Euros.

CJ_covblaze

England badly need a Gascoigne type player. Unfortunately, they don't grow on trees.
Rooney has to go. In fact he should have gone before the Euros.

We could've had one, Ross Barkley. Unfortunately he was poorly managed at club level by a clown until this summer and spends too much time on the weights.

Pipehitterz

I don't think they need a talisman at all
They need a bit of team spirit. Did you see the Awkward hand shake between lindegard and Ali after he scored. It was like they had never met before.

Covstu

I don't think they need a talisman at all
They need a bit of team spirit. Did you see the Awkward hand shake between lindegard and Ali after he scored. It was like they had never met before.
still no leader on the pitch at all, Llanna needs to step up to the plate and take the captaincy (if its worth anything). I just get bored of England now, i enjoyed the Scotland game more!

Users who are viewing this thread