England V Slovenia (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

anybody else forcing themselves through this? Terrible football, we can't do the basics, can't do anything in the final third and have no desire.

Don't know why we bother.

bringbackrattles

anybody else forcing themselves through this? Terrible football, we can't do the basics, can't do anything in the final third and have no desire.

Don't know why we bother.
My thoughts exactly.They should be one down.Passing sideways and backwards,boring football.

lifeskyblue

0-0. England up front look poor and misguided. Hart has pulled off at least 3 world class saves. Bit lucky to be all square

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

And Slovenia pressuring the ball high...we find it hard playing from theback

covmark

Lingard and Walcott are nowhere near international class. Probably the worst England team I've ever seen.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

I was supposed to be going out tonight, decided to stay in and watch this. Big mistake. What a load of crap. They all owe Joe Hart a pint, they'd be at least a couple down now if it weren't for him.

covmark

Thank god Walcott has gone off. That was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from any player in all the years I've watched football.

Otis

I told you that the clown craze was spreading.

There's a whole bunch of them out there tonight.

Only difference is that these clowns carry no threat at all.

lifeskyblue

How many more chances are we going to present them with? Shocking by Henderson

Liquid Gold

Joe Hart is such a strange player, I think he gets over confident and then makes mistakes for periods before something jolts him. His previous best form was after being dropped at Man City, maybe being shipped out to Torino is what he needs, lets face it he was terrible at the euros.

lifeskyblue

I told you that the clown craze was spreading.

There's a whole bunch of them out there tonight.

Only difference is that these clowns carry no threat at all.

If they carried a knife they would be stabbing themselves

lifeskyblue

Joe Hart is such a strange player, I think he gets over confident and then makes mistakes for periods before something jolts him. His previous best form was after being dropped at Man City, maybe being shipped out to Torino is what he needs, lets face it he was terrible at the euros.

Yes he is not the same keeper he was at the euros

Johnnythespider

If Southgate gets this job permanently we are doomed

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

I've seen better in Sunday league under 14s. England either don't beat first man or knock it long when all players rush to near post. Perhaps we don't practice them

covmark

It's a dire state of affairs when the commentators suggest a point against Slovenia is a decent result.
But it could be worse, we could be Scotland

Liquid Gold

The worst thing about this game is that Slovenia haven't just sat back and taken the pressure, they've had the better chances. It's just so simple to play against England, drop deep, press and when you win the ball break quickly. I have no idea why we're persevering with the same tactics and formations that failed so spectacularly in the summer.

chiefdave

That was a lot like watch our first 10 games this season. I don't expect us to be winning every tournament but with the level of talent we have available we should be doing far better than we are.

How have we managed to be so bad for so long?

W

westcountry_skyblue

Sturridge is not good enough,To casual.
How Walcott starts is beyond me.
If it wasn't for Hart it could have been 3-4 nil.

Users who are viewing this thread