Even Doncaster can outspend us.... SISU really loosing money on CCFC? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

FFS would you want him?! He spits at kids apparently. I dont want to go through all the MK shit again.

WillenhallSkyBlues

Your forgetting that well known agent willie mckay has a role at doncaster too so he'll obviously know the prem players that are availble for loan, hence how they got chimbonda and kirkland

SkyBlueScottie

Check this signing out for Doncaster:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15521985.stm

How come we can't compete? Makes you wonder how much money we are actually loosing..... Maybe SISU could afford to spend but won't as they make more money this way?

How do we know?

I would imagine his agent is McKay, the guy who has just done a deal with Donny to bring high profile players to the club on low wages, on a short term deal which a should improve Donny's league position and also provide a shop window for his players who need a move.

torchomatic

You bloody hypocrite, John. I'll never forget the crap you posted on the CET site.

Would take him like a shot. Totally different scenario to MK.

sky blue john

You bloody hypocrite, John. I'll never forget the crap you posted on the CET site.

No comparrison Torch don't be an idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diouf is the founder and chairman of The Dioufy Foundation whose stated goal is to help disadvantaged children in Senegal and the United Kingdom - Diouf's country of birth and adopted home country, respectively. The captain of the Senegalese national football team conceived The Dioufy Foundation "to repay some of the help and good fortune he himself received as a youngster in Senegal". Diouf wants to use his high-profile football career as a platform for his charity, which was launched officially on January 3, 2008 during a launch event, followed by a press conference.[44]

Grendel

I would imagine his agent is McKay, the guy who has just done a deal with Donny to bring high profile players to the club on low wages, on a short term deal which a should improve Donny's league position and also provide a shop window for his players who need a move.

His agent is Mackay and that is why he is there. It is nothing to do with Doncaster having any money. I am surprised that the deal that he has agreed with Doncaster is within League Rules - it looks very dodgy and I assume is why the manager quit.

Users who are viewing this thread