Everton (1 Viewer)

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Kenwright said: "I cannot go on like this, we need a new owner and we will continue to try to find one. I cannot see an alternative. This summer's transfer window has been the worst and most difficult I can remember.

"Now the Arabs have bought Manchester City, making it even more difficult for Everton Football Club. I am a pauper when it comes to other chairmen. I want this club to have its billionaire, but it is not me. My shareholding has been for sale from the day I bought in. Every year it becomes more difficult to find the money. It is impossible to continue in the financial way we are at the moment."

Think this looks bad for other clubs. If teams like Everton find it hard to compete in the transfer market, it's gong to get even harder for teams like us, trying to get promoted to the Premiership and staying there.

Eventually, I think the 'big' teams are going to have to move off, and create there own little super league, so there's actually something left to compete for. I don't see that happening any time soon though.

If they don't do that I think they should put some sort of wage cap on clubs, or a transfer limit. But that would never happen because you'd get teams like Manchester United complaining to much...

Nick

Administrator
This is why the Championship is a much better league :)

Look how close it always is!

pagey89

i think the championship is the most exciting league to watch for theres so much competition to make it to the premier league

G

Gregsy!!

The best thing about our league is anyone can beat anyone,it must save the bookies paying a fortune out each saturday with all the strange results around!! LOOK AT BIRMINGHAM ON SATURDAY FOR EXAMPLE!! :D:D:D

Nick

Administrator
The best thing about our league is anyone can beat anyone,it must save the bookies paying a fortune out each saturday with all the strange results around!! LOOK AT BIRMINGHAM ON SATURDAY FOR EXAMPLE!! :D:D:D

Yeah my mate lost 50 quid on that! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread