F.A.O The Trust (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

Sisu are in the process of moving CCFC out of the City for up to 3 years whilst a new ground is being built.
Could the Trust tell me what are they intending to do to stop this happening ? if anything .
You have surely written enough letters by now to know they are taking the piss out of you and are not interested in what you say.
Are the trust planning any sort of protest before its to late ?

ccfcdan

I agree. As a fan and a trust member, I'd like to object to this whole sorry affair by helping to stage a protest. Would the trust support a protest?

shmmeee

Serious question: where would we protest? Not the Ricoh

(disclaimer: I am a member of the Trust, but am not in any capacity "The Trust")

Nick

Administrator
Any badge makers?

I know people who can print badges.

I can design a tattoo that each member has to have, sort of like those latino gangs. They would also have to be "broken in" which is where a group of people give them a kickin to see if they have what it takes.

psgm1

Banned
I have provided proof direct from the football league that CCFC Ltd NOT holding ARE coventry city ( and have achieved this WITHOUT demanding a single penny for my efforts!)

Seems I have PROVEN the trust is utterly impotent and should hold their heads in shame for doing so little!

skyblueinBaku

What have Sisu ever done for us?

Apart from relegation, increasing debt levels, alienation of the fan base, entering administration...............what have Sisu done for us?

skyblueinBaku

I have provided proof direct from the football league that CCFC Ltd NOT holding ARE coventry city ( and have achieved this WITHOUT demanding a single penny for my efforts!)

Seems I have PROVEN the trust is utterly impotent and should hold their heads in shame for doing so little!

Thank you, psgm1. However, don't you think that blowing your own trumpet on one thread is enough?

psgm1

Banned
What and the trust going on local radio 5 times, having interviews on tv and in the papers ISN'T???

All of a sudden people are catching on to just how ineffective the trust has become (or indeed ever was!)

Nick

Administrator

Is it a letter or an email? Post it up :)

Grendel

This is not proof but an old statement and holdings dispute the facts. What next? You going to discover penicillin?

Steve.B50

Why ?
Everyone already knew this.

Manchester_sky_blue

You have proven nothing, all it shows is where the league believe the golden share lies, a fact which holdings dispute and is at the centre of our current predicament.

I don't give two hoots about the trust or what they have or haven't done, all that matters now is what the administrator finds or more likely what decision is imposed by the court because he could not find the answer.

CJ_covblaze

I agree with the masses here PSGM1. I applaud your efforts however this is old news.

Nick

Administrator
the trust dont do jackshit

we need the nWo or d-generation x

wwe-catch-d-generation-x-vip-blog-com-370912112706dx1.jpg

Haskell, Elliott and Hoffman?

Nick

Administrator
That is Waggot and Fisher just been smacked up. I hope they didn't get the Pedigree!

On a serious note, imagine if we could get them all in a ring for charity???

Godiva

hill83

I've got a couple of things that need sorting out around the house, couple of bills and a bouncer who doesn't like me in town. Any chance you can sort it out for me Batman?

Nick

Administrator
I've got a couple of things that need sorting out around the house, couple of bills and a bouncer who doesn't like me in town. Any chance you can sort it out for me Batman?

Maybe this is pgsm1?

Dominic-Littlewood.jpg

He has got bored of writing letters to cowboy builders?

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread