Family Zone Next Season (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Pat and her team always do a fantastic job. My lad thinks he is a 'little old' now for this but we still roll up and chat to the family zone team and the players.
Pat should get a lifetime ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

I'm just doing exactly what you did when someone left holes in their current 11, but it was ok then wasn't it.

you jack off, i never once pretended you said anything wrong. i was a joke. the first post even has a LOL in it

so not exactly same at all

Nick

Administrator
Is there a way for us to donate funds for the family zone to use?

Would be happy to make a small donation and im sure im not the only one.

At the games they have tubs, not the best way I know :(

Could also do it through the legacy fund but have asked them a few times if there's a way to make it online I could promote it :(

CJ_covblaze

Pat and her team are superb and the work they do on matchdays is vital. Shame really that Tickets for Schools finished as that was another important thing to encourage the next generation.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Is there a way for us to donate funds for the family zone to use?

Would be happy to make a small donation and im sure im not the only one.

All the funding for the FZ is solely through the events the team put on; raffles, events at Christmas party etc

Best way as Nick says is through the Legacy fund, or seeing a volunteer on the day of a game.

ccfcway

Pat and her team are superb and the work they do on matchdays is vital. Shame really that Tickets for Schools finished as that was another important thing to encourage the next generation.

I wouldn't be hooked on ccfc today if it wasn't for being give a free ticket at school and being dragged to see them.

Its the lifeline of the club and something they should ensure continues

CJ_covblaze

It was Adam Brierley's job but after he left it just seemed to get forgotten about.

Last edited:

Adge

The "volunteers" who still have to pay to get in should be given a free season ticket. This would equate to about £13 per home game over the season for giving up there time which is 2-3 hours or more on a Saturday I guess. Much less than minimum wage, but as usual PR from the club towards these people appears to be Zilch bar the odd t-shirt to raffle.:emoji_angry:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread