Famous City Supporters? (1 Viewer)

Shooting2win

Apart from Richard Keys anyone know anyone else famous that supports City and please don't say Graeme Hawley

pusbccfc

The one out of westlife and eddie jordan.

Tonyccfc14

Apart from Richard Keys anyone know anyone else famous that supports City and please don't say Graeme Hawley
<br />
<br />

Eddie Jordan as said above was the only one I knew of.
The lads from 'The Enemy' follow us don't they? One lad wore a top to the ricoh gig of I'm right.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The Specials
Hazel O'Connor
Vince Hill
Me

torchomatic

Yep, Paul "Love & Pride" King. Saw him in Pizzaland once in Cov around the time of the Cup Final and he was wearing a City top.

WillieStanley

Isn't allister McGowan a gooner? And I'm pretty sure Peter waterman is a baggies fan.

I think he flip flops. I've seen an interview with him where he stated that he doesn't have one particular team but floats between around four different clubs, including us!! I think that counts!!

torchomatic

torchomatic

Maybe it's just any team that begins with W? Obviously not Woventry though.

Grendel

I thought it was The Baggies?

No its Walsall. Prefers model railways though.

There is that bloke from Westlife who married Kerry katona. God married to her and supporting Coventry.

Grendel

B A Robertson back in the Strachan days.

Bang bang. He used to sit behind me in the main stand. Was strachan his mate? Never understood it.

Lord_Nampil

i swear he came on at a cov game when we were in the prem at half time and said he was a fan, i think it was a game aginst wimbledon in about 99!!! Allistair McGowan that is...

Grendel

Just checked wiki Allistair McGowan is a Leeds fan

He does come somewhere near here, Atherstone? I did see an interview with him and he said he used to go to highfield road. Obviously seduced by better things once celebrity kicked in.

scroobiustom

The guy in the snooker crowd at the UK championships always sitting there in a variety of different shirts.

ccfcdan

Mother Teresa was a Coventry fan. I managed to get this pick of her at Highfield RD. Shes even wearing the offical CCFC head scarf :)
images

kg82

He does come somewhere near here, Atherstone? I did see an interview with him and he said he used to go to highfield road. Obviously seduced by better things once celebrity kicked in.

He's from Evesham.

People say Eddie Jordan too, yet the last time he was questioned about "his" team it was Chelsea. So I don't know about him now either!

Users who are viewing this thread