Fans Today (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Constant pat downs by staff who have told me they don't know what they're looking for.

Seeing children searched, seeing OAP's bags picked through, 1 incident I mention a lot but 3 stewards going through a lady I would say around 80, her bag contents being pulled out and dropping to the floor (seagulls in chip wrappers is how I described it to the club).

No manners or politeness, when wanting to touch me (yet Wembley the stewards were very polite and friendly, not difficult to do!).

Having my ticket checked 2/3 times outside then in.

Fans being told at the top of block 20 "you don't show me I will have you thrown out" the stadiums less than a quarter full for this game in question.

Fair enough if you don't deem it over the top but myself and I think many others do and are getting fed up of it.
Agreed. Its starting to right piss me off.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Anyone have any difficulties at Wembley re concessions?

No and I have no idea which ticket I used but the odds were not good as I had a full price and the other three were all concessions but nobody seemed to bother

letsallsingtogether

The next morning after the win when my brain kicks in I think I will not renew as I can't trust the owners I did last year and look where that got me.

We should have the biggest budget in division four by miles but the idiot talks of top eight.
We were supposed to have a top half budget this season?
What happened to that?

Terry Gibson's perm

We were supposed to have a top half budget this season?
What happened to that?

The reason I don't want to renew they can't be trusted, I can't see that we have a top half budget Fisher seems to take pride in how low it is. Even if the ground was sold out every week he would find some excuse

clint van damme

So do I but all the people pay the full price don't personally know anyone who uses a kids ticket. Have to qualify that I don't pay the full price.

I don't know anyone that does it to be honest, but Wingy said 20 people were caught, he's a poster I respect so I've no reason to doubt him.

cloughie

Loved the Tim Fisher is a wanker :)
Just a shame it only got one go should have been at least 10

Was sat near some legends players and I joined in the Tim love in and Ian Wallace had a big smile and some old fart gave me a stern filthy look , obviously clueless about what has gone on or deluded

Steve.B50

The reason I don't want to renew they can't be trusted, I can't see that we have a top half budget Fisher seems to take pride in how low it is. Even if the ground was sold out every week he would find some excuse

Agree, cannot renew next season as cannot trust anything the club, Fisher or SISU say.
Will go to odd game but pay on gate.
Away games only for us.

wingy

I don't know anyone that does it to be honest, but Wingy said 20 people were caught, he's a poster I respect so I've no reason to doubt him.
I read it somewhere.
Think Fisher was quoted about the essence of it, but the number I think came off here.

mds

There is only one reason not to buy a season ticket next season and that is because this season has been so abhorrent, claiming NOPM or funding SISU is deluded, not buying a season ticket to hurt SISU is also deluded.
Support CCFC? Show it, buy a season ticket, be a part of the reason the club survives and moves forward rather than part of the reason it failed and sunk without a trace, SISU are owed money by the club no doubt, but as a company they dont need our money, THE CLUB DOES, without fans there is no football, ffs this is one club that in the next 12-18 months seriously needs its fans..........

Edit-And to add, if Robins is in charge the only way is up, no two ways about it.

Users who are viewing this thread