Fantasy Sky Blues Talk Sunday League XI (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

Which posters make it into your fantasy Sky Blues Talk Sunday League XI and why?

GK:
Sky Blue Kid - He never lets anything go and loves the sound of his own voice. Perfect combination for a GK.
Centre Backs:
Ruffian, WestEndAgro - A couple of meatheads at the back.
Right Back:
Nick - Asks a lot of questions of (SISU) attackers.
Left Back:
italiahorse - like all sunday league left backs, he's painfully one sided
Centre Midfield:
The Reverend SkyBlue - Every amateur team needs a drunk mentalist in the middle of the park to scare the opposition.
Hill83 - Wind up merchant happy to antagonise knowing he's got a drunk mentalist next to him.
Wingers:
RFC - up and down that wing with his blinkers on. Talks a good game but just like the new stadium - no end product.
Wingy - seemed an obvious choice!http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/members/ajsccfc.394/

Strikers:
BigAdamL, Skyblueweeman - the classic Big man, Little man combo up front.

Chairman: OSB58 - the only one on the message board that can count to 100.
Manager: Stupot07 - Likes his statistics and analysis.
Physio: Skybluedan - he'll rub anything, twice.
Tealady: Glen - tea ladies are always miserable as sin.

Otis

Which posters make it into your fantasy Sky Blues Talk Sunday League XI and why?

GK:
Sky Blue Kid - He never lets anything go and loves the sound of his own voice. Perfect combination for a GK.
Centre Backs:
Right Back:
Left Back:
Centre Midfield:
The Reverend SkyBlue - Every amateur team needs a drunk mentalist in the middle of the park to scare the opposition.
Hill83 - Wind up merchant happy to antagonise knowing he's got a drunk mentalist next to him.
Wingers:
RFC - up and down that wing with his blinkers on. Talks a good game but just like the new stadium - no end product.
Wingy - seemed an obvious choice!http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/members/ajsccfc.394/

Strikers:

I'm not even on the bench.

Flounce time!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Skyblueweeman

GK:
Centre Backs:
Right Back:
Left Back:
Centre Midfield:
Wingers:
Wingy - seemed an obvious choice!

Strikers:

Two things on this...
Firstly, Great thread...a but different and a bit fun.
Secondly, I reckon the front two have goals in them. Great choice.

ajsccfc

The main pick would be Grendel free roaming in midfield. If it's like here his opposition will just spend the entire time following him around and trying to jump on him, leaving the rest of the team the freedom to score as many goals as they want.

Nick

Administrator
Don't think I could be any more out of position, must be Mowbray or Venus in disguise :emoji_weary:

olderskyblue

I think Nick, grendel, chief and torch should be the defence...

They like to think they are midfielders, or even attackers, but it's clear they are all defenders... ;-)

Italia should be a striker. He puts his head in where it hurts all the time... and has suffered a lot of kicks because of it. (that may explain a few things he says too..)

Brylowes

GK:
Centre Backs:
Right Back:
Left Back:
Centre Midfield:
Wingers:

Strikers:

Hate to break this to you but one of you're CBs was last seen on the bus, heading home
Muttering "No Comment" under his breath.

Skyblueweeman

GK:
Grendel - Get's lots shot at him...deflects like you'd want any keeper to do.

Centre Backs:
Nick - The glue that holds everything together at the back.
Otis - Cultured, experienced, would bore the boots of a striker with his one liners!

Full Backs:
(LB) italiahorse - Like Cashley Cole, only interested in your money (jokes Italia ;-) )
(RB) Simon Gilbert - Good at tracking back.

Centre Midfield:
Torch - Always gives a solid performance, works hard to defend his position.
Duffer - Dependable, no nonsense. Does things how they should be done. Despite the name, not one to Duff a tackle.

Wingers:
Wingy - Yep, clue is in the title.
SkyblueWeeMan - Tricky little sh*t on the wing. Runs through the legs of the opposition.

Strikers:
SkyBlueKid - Never stops going. Like, never. Will go on and on and on all day!
Covstu/Stupot - I'm still convinced these two are the same people, so a sneaky 2 for 1

Manager: NorthernWisdom - Just for the wisdom part in the name...that's got to add something, surely.
Chairman; OSB - Knows more about stuff than anybody. Ever.
Coach: hill83 - We're Cov, we're crap. Morales low. We need gifs when the chips are down.
Media: Sw88 - Straight forward really.

Brylowes

GK:

Centre Backs:
Otis - Cultured, experienced, would bore the boots of a striker with his one liners!

Full Backs:
(LB) italiahorse - Like Cashley Cole, only interested in your money (jokes Italia ;-) )

Centre Midfield:
Duffer - Dependable, no nonsense. Does things how they should be done. Despite the name, not one to Duff a tackle.

Wingers:
SkyblueWeeMan - Tricky little sh*t on the wing. Runs through the legs of the opposition.

Strikers:
Covstu/Stupot - I'm still convinced these two are the same people, so a sneaky 2 for 1

Manager: NorthernWisdom - Just for the wisdom part in the name...that's got to add something, surely.
Coach: hill83 - We're Cov, we're crap. Morales low. We need gifs when the chips are down.
Can you imagine the in-fighting, would make the Dutch teams of the past
Look like a beacon of togetherness.

eastwoodsdustman

GK:

Centre Backs:

Full Backs:

Centre Midfield:

Wingers:

Strikers:

Wouldn't have Gilbert in the team. He'll go missing for long periods when questions are asked!

Covstu

GK:

Centre Backs:

Full Backs:

Centre Midfield:

Wingers:

Strikers:

Yep, we are certainly a tag team!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
surely with my new hips I must be pushing for a game !!!! not just sitting in the posh seats :happy::facepalm:

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'd strongly suggest a boardroom coup to remove OSB58 from post.......no offence to OSB58, but its a sad day indeed when even our own internet forum fantasy league XI still has to fucking "break even" & budget according to SCMP......

Last edited:

hill83

This is the shirt

29-DepWankaHSS2003a-New.jpg

With an assortment of shorts and socks.

SkyBlueRuffian

View attachment 6258

GK:
Centre Backs:
Right Back:
Left Back:
Centre Midfield:
Wingers:

Strikers:

Meathead, I don't know what you mean?
GK:

Centre Backs:

Full Backs:

Centre Midfield:

Wingers:

Strikers:

shit defence, a couple of pansies, get me and WEA back in there or I'll do ya!!!!!

Sky Blue Pete

GK:
Centre Backs:
Right Back:
Left Back:
Centre Midfield:
Wingers:

Strikers:

No surprise that I didn't make this squad

olderskyblue

Could we have WestEndAgro in the team still? Or is he playing for wasps now... ;)

Paxman II

Over looked again. I'm going to throw my toys out of the pram with Otis, threaten to tell who I like and leave the forum if I can't get a game!

Users who are viewing this thread