Far Cry Primal (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Anyone played it?

Is it any good? Also, what's the game play like? Is it story orientated or open world kind of thing like Age of Empires?

Gint11

I like it for about an hour then it gets boring because the open world part is very repetitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc92

I like it for about an hour then it gets boring because the open world part is very repetitive

I can't work out if it looks good or not. Seems you mainly hunt/tame animals?

Tried looking on you tube for general game play, but couldn't find many vids :/

Covstu

I love far cry 3 and 4 but never got round to this one. I think I will have a buy on this one too!

Covstu

It's arrived but not touched it yet. I have about 3 games from Christmas that not looked at either! Playing Resident evil 7 at the moment, very fecking creepy!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Only got a PS3 still, but loved Far Cry 3. Haven't bothered getting 4 yet as it doesn't have couch co-op, which I use a fair bit. It's really sad that so many games don't have this feature anymore. Graphics have improved no end, but it feels a lot like gaming is going backwards IMO. The new Battlefront for example, was a complete joke.

Covstu

Playing Primal at the moment, its quite good. Plays like a typical Farcry game but instead of guns you have bows and spears! Basically you are in a war with local tribes and you need to get your tribe back up to its former glory. I have been basically travelling the map, getting lost and killing wolfs! I wouldn't have paid £45 for it but its a steal at £20.

Nick

Administrator
Playing Primal at the moment, its quite good. Plays like a typical Farcry game but instead of guns you have bows and spears! Basically you are in a war with local tribes and you need to get your tribe back up to its former glory. I have been basically travelling the map, getting lost and killing wolfs! I wouldn't have paid £45 for it but its a steal at £20.

Have you tamed all the animals yet?

Gint11

It's a weird one for me. Looks an interesting island to explore and can't wait to get round it. Some of the missions are pretty good, action packed but literally after an hour it's just so repetitive. Find a tower, climb it and then it opens a new part of the world where you have the same 5 missions to complete. On to the next tower.....

Covstu

It's a weird one for me. Looks an interesting island to explore and can't wait to get round it. Some of the missions are pretty good, action packed but literally after an hour it's just so repetitive. Find a tower, climb it and then it opens a new part of the world where you have the same 5 missions to complete. On to the next tower.....

Yeah I can see that side of it

Covstu

I'm the other way, linear games are completed way too quick and most are relying on online with is just dull

ccfc92

I'm the other way, linear games are completed way too quick and most are relying on online with is just dull

I hate story mode in COD etc, but enjoy the online mode. But I agree, I enjoy the story and open world of GTA, Red Dead Redemption etc...

ccfc92

Each to their own I guess!

I do know what you mean though, scripted story games, you just start getting into it, then it's over.

I quite liked Godfather 2 on PS3, it was semi-open world, but it linked heavily with the story mode. Like taking over Fronts and Businesses etc, allowed you to progress in the story mode.

If it's still £16 in Tesco, I may treat myself to Primal :)

ccfc92

Not massively impressed, it's okay.

Never really sure what I'm meant to be doing other than wondering around aimlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread