Farside Rawbum (1 Viewer)

Otis

His decision making wasn't great for sure.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

ceetee

More schoolboy humour.

Actually he played OK considering that it was his first outing and he didn't know the players around him

Fergusons_Beard

Not great and really no better than what we already have.

So we piss off the players that are left here at the end of the season and the loanies will just wave goodbye, leaving a trail of shit behind.

I don't see any of our loans at the moment who are better than what we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Better than Turnbull, I don't think he suits a back 3/5 but it only suits suits Ryan Haynes out of all of the players we had out there yesterday

stupot07

Pretty poor I thought in both decision making and distribution. He's a unit but no better than what we had.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

wingy

Let's give him a chance after what, two days training?
Same goes for all the new arrivals even if not seeming particularly inspiring in our current crisis.

stevefloyd

The team is changing players have to get used to each other...Newcastle started badly this season and now they are flying...just a take off would be good for me

lifeskyblue

He was ok yesterday...needs time to settle down. I will pass judgement on him after more games than one

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Let's give him a chance after what, two days training?
Same goes for all the new arrivals even if not seeming particularly inspiring in our current crisis.

After two days of training he should be at his best as Slade hasn't got hold of him yet I expect a steady decline

Happy_Martian

The team is changing players have to get used to each other...Newcastle started badly this season and now they are flying..just a take off would be good for me

The video is from an annual event at Bruntingthorpe Airfield. Vintage military aircraft taxi down the runway at full takeoff throttle for the entertainment of aero enthusiasts and abort the takeoff just before they leave the tarmac as they are not licenced to fly any more. On this taxi, someone forgot to tell the co-pilot ;) Last flight for a Handley Page Victor..... 10 seconds :)

georgehudson

What about Darren Deadman, I thought he was a total twat yesterday,
e.g. in the first 5 mins the ball was played towards the left side of the Fleetwood defence, the left back controlled the ball, looked either side, & was about to pass, but George Thomas challenged him, & he then passed it back to his keeper, who duly picked up the ball, the crowd shouted to the effect that that was not allowed; but that fucking useless twat Deadman did nothing, allowing the keeper to clear his lines.
Another prime example of piss poor refereing.

ccfchoi87

What about Darren Deadman, I thought he was a total twat yesterday,
e.g. in the first 5 mins the ball was played towards the left side of the Fleetwood defence, the left back controlled the ball, looked either side, & was about to pass, but George Thomas challenged him, & he then passed it back to his keeper, who duly picked up the ball, the crowd shouted to the effect that that was not allowed; but that fucking useless twat Deadman did nothing, allowing the keeper to clear his lines.
Another prime example of piss poor refereing.

It came off the players knee so wasn't a back pass, hence no player appealed

Wheelfass

It came off the players knee so wasn't a back pass, hence no player appealed
Yes it did but it looked like it was intended as a back pass. There was uncertainty around by us as to what constitutes a back pass.
Anyone know for sure?

Users who are viewing this thread