Favourite UK Garage Songs (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Pretty sure I've seen you have a few meltdowns if people criticise music you like, yet here you are.
Ain't got a fuckin' clue what you're banging on about. But then again, I don't really much give a shit! x x x x :emoji_kiss::emoji_kiss::emoji_kiss::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart:

hill83

Ain't got a fuckin' clue what you're banging on about. But then again, I don't really much give a shit! x x x x :emoji_kiss::emoji_kiss::emoji_kiss::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart:

Fuck off you twat!! How the fuck can you say Bowie, The Who and John Lennon were overrated? Fuck me! I'd hate to have your taste in music!

And
I'd like to give Grendull a friggin' good slap! Twat!

After Grendel said Bob Dylan was overrated.

And I'll save you the bother of suggesting it took me ages to find those quotes as it was about 30 seconds.
kissing_heart.emoji.svg

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
And

After Grendel said Bob Dylan was overrated.

And I'll save you the bother of suggesting it took me ages to find those quotes as it was about 30 seconds.
kissing_heart.emoji.svg
My god! One quote! And that's because it's true! How can the likes of Bowie, the Who and Lennon be over-rated? Fuck me pal! You must fun at parties if you have to troll the pages to prove a point! :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:

skybluedan

Love a bit of Devvo mate, fuckin dickhead.

I remember when I went to take my daughter to get her ears pierced a couple of years ago they had a poster saying he was on in Cov. I'm not sure if he would just be walking round being a bellend or not.

You got 20p dickhead?

hill83

My god! One quote! And that's because it's true! How can the likes of Bowie, the Who and Lennon be over-rated? Fuck me pal! You must fun at parties if you have to troll the pages to prove a point! :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:

Great argument. Two more smiley faces and you'd have nailed it.

Brylowes

If it helps at all, entering a thread about something specifically to call it rubbish is almost the definition of trolling the page.
Most of us spent all of last season on a CCFC forum, entering threads specifically
To call CCFC rubbish.:emoji_smirk:

Users who are viewing this thread