February Half-Term Football Holiday Camp Award Winners Make Half-Time Appearance

Discussion in 'Sky Blues in the Community' started by SBitC, Apr 20, 2017.

1. SBitC

SBitC Member

[​IMG]

During the school holidays, Sky Blues in the Community deliver fun Football Holiday Camps at various locations in Coventry and Warwickshire – including The Alan Higgs Centre, Bablake School and Bedworth Oval. These camps focus on having fun, learning new skills and playing football matches.

Over the course of the holiday camps, children are in with a chance of being selected to receive a special award. There are three awards on offer – Star Player, Coaches Award and a Respect Award. As well as receiving the award, the award winners are invited to a Coventry City FC home fixture to take part in a football skills session at the Ricoh Arena Stadium. At the recent game against Bristol Rovers our February Holiday Camp Award Winners were welcomed on to the pitch at half-time.

[​IMG]

Ian Dance, a parent of one of the children who attend the SBitC Football Holiday Camps, said: “Things I look for when I take my children anywhere is that they are safe, looked after, enjoy it, learn from it and meet new people. In the two to three years Jack’s been to SBitC’s holiday camps, I’ve never been disappointed or let down on the above. Jack loves the holiday camps and personally I can’t understand why more people don’t use them.”

Sky Blues in the Community Football Holiday Camps run every school holiday for children aged 5-12 years old. There are a number of options on offer for parents with prices ranging from just £10 per day.

To find out more about the SBitC Holiday Camps you can visit www.sbitc.org or call 024 7678 6349 to speak to a member of the team. Alternatively, you can book online anytime by visiting: www.officialsoccerschools.co.uk

The post February Half-Term Football Holiday Camp Award Winners Make Half-Time Appearance appeared first on Sky Blues in the Community.

Continue reading...