Fed up with all the speculation. (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

Will be good to know who's staying and who's going. Personally wouldn't surprise me if all three went. It's time to find out the facts so Thorny can get in those replacements. All the rumours are wearing a bit thin now! So come on Marlon Westy and Gunnar, put us out of our misery.

CovScott88

Agreed! I have no sources or anything like that, but I have a feeling that Gunny will stay, Marlon 50/50 but Westy definitely not.

im-confused

Marlon's more than anything. First that guy says he is signing and he has a reliable source and then someone else says he's going to QPR and they have a reliable source.. Someone is obviously lying and I'm starting to think it's that guy who people were saying was on the CET forum. I'll apologise if I'm wrong, but making up stories is immature.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Well I am assuming they are waiting till the end of the play offs/ Premiership campaign.

I can understand this because for example say Wolves wanted to sign Westwood he is going to wait until he knows what league they are playing in next year before committing to anything
Or Cardiff wanted to sign King again he wants to wait until he knows what league they are playing. These are just some theoretical examples but I can understand why they are taking there time

sky_blue_up_north

All the agents will be on their hols after next week so it could be a while

rob9872

There is no rush.

In the same way that the contracts of these three need to expire before they can eventually move on as we suspect they will, then our targets will be in similar positions. I'm sure we're talking to some people and potentially being ready to go (assuming the embargo has been lifted). Nobody else has actually done any business yet either, so presumably the window isn't even open yet.

Users who are viewing this thread