Feel like a kid at christmas (1 Viewer)

Marty

Only to be disappointed by the postman. Anybody received their copy of GTA 5 yet?

Bagsy

Ordered mine on PSN after managing to get 2 x £25 cards for £38! So waiting for 12am for the game to unlock. Got it preloaded ready :guitar2:

Looks quality from the videos I've seen. What's the first thing your gonna do on it after the first few 'tutorial' mission? I'm gonna go to the huge mountain (stopping off at a few hick towns on the way) and go take a look at the map from up there!

Gonna be a late night!

Last edited:

Marty

Ordered mine on PSN after managing to get 2 x £25 cards for £38! So waiting for 12am for the game to unlock. Got it preloaded ready :guitar2:

Looks quality from the videos I've seen. What's the first thing your gonna do on it after the first few 'tutorial' mission? I'm gonna go to the huge mountain (stopping off at a few hick towns on the way) and go take a look at the map from up there!

Gonna be a late night!

I'm not sure really, I've purposely avoided reviews/gameplay videos so the whole thing is new to me. Probably just create carnage like always.

Nick

Administrator
Ahh I am going to wait until the PS4 comes, don't want to order it for the 360 just to have to get it again :(

Marty

Ahh I am going to wait until the PS4 comes, don't want to order it for the 360 just to have to get it again :(

I thought they had no plans to release it on the next gen consoles?

Marty

Come on Postman, you're taking the piss now. Got work soon. :censored:

Marty

Woohoo. Arrived. Just installing. Hoping it doesn't take too long.

Marty

Only played an hour or so. Its great so far. Not sure I like the jumping between the characters.

Bagsy

After playing it most of the day all I can say is what a game! Lived up to what I could of hoped for.

Think the most striking thing is the fact that the world is living and breathing, people going about daily business, police chases, people getting to accidents, etc. Don't think I've seen a duplicate person yet!

Funniest part so far (don't worry non story) was Trevor getting tasered by some random hillbilly and when he wakes up, you are on the train tracks with a train come towards you, Trevor in his underpants in the middle of the desert miles from anywhere!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Is there an Atari 500 version?

Funniest thing about this GTA malarkey, (I don't play these things by the way!) is that my son-in-law ordered on-line a wee while ago so he could be one of the first to get it and he's just found out today that the courier company has delivered it to the wrong address! I say funny, coz he's a Villa supporter! Sweet!

Hugh Jarse

Is there an Atari 500 version?

Funniest thing about this GTA malarkey, (I don't play these things by the way!) is that my son-in-law ordered on-line a wee while ago so he could be one of the first to get it and he's just found out today that the courier company has delivered it to the wrong address! I say funny, coz he's a Villa supporter! Sweet!

You shouldn't laugh.....but......mwaaaah hahahaha

lewys33

I played it for a little bit last night. It is quite an awesome game. some things are going to take a while to get used to - character jumping and the character movement is a bit strange (running etc.)

ajsccfc

HMAQ7jH.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeey!

The game made me think of this place when I found one of the motorbike manufacturers is named Shitzu.

I thought they had no plans to release it on the next gen consoles?

They don't. Only 360 and ps3

It's a safe bet that they'll do a port along with a PC version. With GTA Online being something they want to support and have people subscribe to and make micro-transactions on a long-term basis, it'd be counter-productive to only offer it on consoles that are being replaced in two months.

Covstu

I picked it up about 7am from tessers at the ricoh. There was no 360 copies on the shelf and about 10 people looking for them. There was two copies sitting on a presentation board and they all walked past them, picked it up and brought it! Got very lucky but its a top game!

Users who are viewing this thread