Fifa 12 Online league (Xbox 360) (1 Viewer)

Marty

started up a league, maximum of 12 teams (championship only), if it's popular then we'll just keep starting a new one every couple of months but with more teams (if needed).

League name: SkyBluesTalk
League Password: sbt1987

Started up a pro clubs club as well, not sure if anybody is intrested in playing on it though (it's the one where you use your 'pro' and you only control 1 player).

Team Name: Sky Blues Talk

Last edited by a moderator:

Marty

Sorry pal, i'll edit it, thanks for letting me know :p

Coventry La La La

Thanks allot Gally. :)

I've chosen Blackpool

Current players/teams

citylillidie (Coventry City)

Martin7787 (Southampton FC)

Rated eFFeX (Blackpool)

Hopefully we can get a full league of SBT players. :)

gally9

I think I played you the other day mate.. You sent me a link after for here.. I was a member already. Think you beat me!

Marty

Would appreciate it if people could play without using that 2nd defender button, it's just a homing missle and tedious to play against, If i wanted to play against a computer defending i would just play a regular match.

Coventry La La La

Would appreciate it if people could play without using that 2nd defender button, it's just a homing missle and tedious to play against, If i wanted to play against a computer defending i would just play a regular match.

I hate it when I'm winning and people quit the game.

As for the "2nd defender" button it's in the game for a reason and I'll continue to use it.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User

Sorry but the RB button is on the main tutorial and it's how you defend... the RB player doesn't even tackle he just contains and isn't even as bad as the Fifa 11 A+B pressure! Quitting games is for bad kids

Marty

I hate it when I'm winning and people quit the game.

As for the "2nd defender" button it's in the game for a reason and I'll continue to use it.

it's a homing missle. it's bullshit, your all the time 2 players were coming flying at me tackerling me, it's bullshit, same old EA making shit games. didn't have a chance.

Coventry La La La

it's a homing missle. it's bullshit, your all the time 2 players were coming flying at me tackerling me, it's bullshit, same old EA making shit games. didn't have a chance.

If it's such a shit game why did you buy it and then set up a league for other SBT users to compete in then just complain about the defending system?

(The in-game defending tutorial showed me how to defend using RB so it isn't unfair/cheating and is just part of the game)

rob9872

Very realistic - just tried to put Tevez on and he told me to F*ck off!

Marty

If it's such a shit game why did you buy it and then set up a league for other SBT users to compete in then just complain about the defending system?

(The in-game defending tutorial showed me how to defend using RB so it isn't unfair/cheating and is just part of the game)

I never said it was a shit game, i said the 2 players flying at me all the time was bullshit, If i wanted to play against the computer defending then theres no need for you to be there, i could just set up a standard match, does fifa shoot for you, no. so why does it defend??, I set it up to have a laugh, then you just ruin it instanly by not playing me properly, its like i'll play you, but you'll have to play against me and the console. it's a c**t feature used by cunts.

Yeah it is cheating, 1 v 1, not 1 v 1+console. If the ingame tutorial told you to jump off a bridge would you do it??

I won't be playing you again so it isn't even an issue, don't play with people who needed assistance when playing online.

Rich

I never said it was a shit game, i said the 2 players flying at me all the time was bullshit, If i wanted to play against the computer defending then theres no need for you to be there, i could just set up a standard match, does fifa shoot for you, no. so why does it defend??, I set it up to have a laugh, then you just ruin it instanly by not playing me properly, its like i'll play you, but you'll have to play against me and the console. it's a c**t feature used by cunts.

Yeah it is cheating, 1 v 1, not 1 v 1+console. If the ingame tutorial told you to jump off a bridge would you do it??

I won't be playing you again so it isn't even an issue, don't play with people who needed assistance when playing online.

Stop chucking your toys out of the pram. Anyone would think that he can use it and you can't. In your logic it's 1+console vs 1+console.

Man up and play the game using all of it's features. My god what are you 6 years old or something?

Marty

Stop chucking your toys out of the pram. Anyone would think that he can use it and you can't. In your logic it's 1+console vs 1+console.

Man up and play the game using all of it's features. My god what are you 6 years old or something?

Just saying, the console shouldn't be playing for you.

Rich

Anyway, I skipped the tutorial so I had no idea that you could do this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :D

Sky Blue M

Its VERY easy to just pass round the 2 players coming into you. If there are 2 players coming at you that means you have one free. It you cant find that spare man then its your passing thats the problem and not the other team.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Instead of crying why don't you work out the disadvantage someone may have by pressing you with 2 players. Or just play a real football match if CPU bothers you that much.. Oh yeah we already tried to arrange that..

Walter Sobchak

Now I am currently sucking at FIFA 12 - really struggling to get to grips with it compared to 11. BUT this thread is funny! :D ....And also given a clue as to how I might be able to improve.....

Coventry La La La

Now I am currently sucking at FIFA 12 - really struggling to get to grips with it compared to 11. BUT this thread is funny! :D ....And also given a clue as to how I might be able to improve.....

McSheffrey has 4 star skills moves, if you can get good with the 4 star skill moves he will be a very useful asset.

With McSheffrey (or any other player with 4 stars skill moves) try used X then press A (fake pass) while holding LT and push it either left or right depeding on which way you need to turn the defender, it's really simple to do but can be very effective.

n1xon

Only 7 joined last time i looked, sort it out people!

i wsa guessing it was full by now! so i not bothered. will join tonight wen i get a min. normaly on from 7/ 7.30 till whenever i get tired.

oh is anyone else having problems with ultimate team? every time i try to go on it just kicks me back to the :censored: main menu!

Rich

I was going to join up, but everytime I switch on the 360 my internet cuts off for some reason. Really doing my nut in now.

Users who are viewing this thread