Fifa 12 Online league (Xbox 360) (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

It was going well at first but some people clearly couldn't take getting beat, if enough people want to do it I would set up a new league for it but people would have to at least attempt to play a game per week.

Marty

It was going well at first but some people clearly couldn't take getting beat, if enough people want to do it I would set up a new league for it but people would have to at least attempt to play a game per week.

What can I say, I don't like losing. I'll play but I'm not setting it up or helping in any way.

Coventry La La La

What can I say, I don't like losing. I'll play but I'm not setting it up or helping in any way.

I don't either but it was an over the top reaction to slate my style of play on the forum which no one else seemed to have a problem with who I played.

I'd happily set it up though if 10+ people put gamertags down on this thread, (or private message me) We would have to come up with some rules i.e. 5* teams only, no international squads/international teams included or teams from the championship, any ideas drop me a private message and once 10+ people confirm there interest I'll set up the online SBT league.

ccfc2011

is there any space left?

Coventry La La La

4 so far...

.... Coventry La La La (Rated eFFeX)
.... SkyBluesAndy (skybluesccfc)
.... SkyblueGod (
.... CCFC2011 (
.... La Lucha (Beduffrich)
.....Reppz (BarnesY8792)
.....DH - Sky Blue (djheydon91)

Need 8 or more, if people can post there gamertags down and say there willing to join/play matches then I will set it up and invite everyone.

Last edited:

Coventry La La La

.... SkyblueGod (
.... CCFC2011 (
.....Reppz (BarnesY8792)

1-2 more would be great. :)

Coventry La La La

I haven't set up the league yet, going to set it up some point tomorrow and invite everyone in who has asked for an invitation.

.... SkyblueGod (
.... CCFC2011 (
.....Reppz (BarnesY8792)
.....Skybluesimon (whiskybravo22)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
im in i just started playing online the other day love it and im not too shabby i dotn think ha

xbox live name: seaward just invite me ill join in.

am how does this work is it 1 on1 games or all palying on one team?

Coventry La La La

Tomatoes and Basically it's a league, everyone selects a team and plays against each player twice (home & away) the person who amounts the most points from there fixtures wins the league.

You can chose any team you like (Including International teams) just no world XI or Classic XI.

Once I've set it up tomorrow I'll invite all those who have said they will join, I will also explain how to accept the invitation on this thread.

Reppz

Are we going to be Coventry-esque teams in the league (i.e touch of a rapist, no skill, slow as anything etc.) or half-decent teams? Because I usually play as Spurs online and find it far more enjoyable playing as teams with a bit of skill and pace than your Coventrys and Watfords

Coventry La La La

Xbox Live >
Online game modes >
Online leagues >
Search for Sky Blues Talk (spaces included) >
Password is CTID (all in capitals) (City Till I Die abbreviation) >
add other members to your friendslist > the league will show who is currently online and also you will be able to challenge people to a game from here.

Rules
> 6 mins a half
> You play each player twice (home and away)
> You can select any team (including international)
> prohibited teams (World XI > Classic XI)
> Only Coventry fans are allowed to enter (stray foxes will be removed)
> Console XBOX 360 (Feel free to set up a PS3 league if you can get enough members)

Goodluck to all those who enter. :) :wave:

If your struggling to join the league or have any other questions feel free to add me via xboxlive or send me a private message on SBT.

Last edited:

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
la la u fucker your too good haha, if you hadnt taken the ball off my foot in that last second it was going in haha, im crap tho im all about passing space and make holes in the defence i dont know any of that trick shit ha.

Sky Blue M

I try my best to impress ;)

Hes not wrong. You are probably the best person I have played against for using the rb defence button. Just couldn't seem to get any time. Always had 2 defenders on me. Usually when I play someone who does use rb I just keep passing until I get space but I just couldn't find any against you!!

Coventry La La La

Hes not wrong. You are probably the best person I have played against for using the rb defence button. Just couldn't seem to get any time. Always had 2 defenders on me. Usually when I play someone who does use rb I just keep passing until I get space but I just couldn't find any against you!!

I get that allot, also had someone on here raging at me for my use of it, don't hate the player hate the game I say, your Lescott goal at the end was quality. :)

Users who are viewing this thread