Fifa 12 Online league (Xbox 360) (3 Viewers)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
well we have one game left lala, was palying for ages last night online ha, me and another guy played these 2 french fellas who were all trricks and stuff we won 3-2 the guy mailed me saying i was the best person he had played with yet as i was into pass and move splitting the defence i was like ya im into that but my dfending is shit haha!

Sky Blue M

I get that allot, also had someone on here raging at me for my use of it, don't hate the player hate the game I say, your Lescott goal at the end was quality. :)

Yes I remember that thread. I dont mind people doing it. Just thought you were really good at it!! A lot of people do it and it just brings out the cbs or something so then there is a lot of space in behind but that wasn't the case with you!

That Lescott goal was a complete fluke!! 3-0 down at the time so just thought bugger it. Flew in the top corner.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
5-0 im giving up already ha fuck sake im shit lala beats u and i only lost to him 2-1 everytime i tackled u the ball dropped to your feet and my players were so lazy talk about being shit ha im def coming last in this thing!

Reppz

Always annoys me on FIFA when people bang on about how great their goals are, when you look at them and they've just pinged them from 25 yards with someone like Sneijder - well done, you've held down on B for a second or so and got lucky! Passing/team goals IMO are far better but everyone frowns upon it when you pass it round the goalie, you've got to get into that position at the end of the day.

Coventry La La La

Always annoys me on FIFA when people bang on about how great their goals are, when you look at them and they've just pinged them from 25 yards with someone like Sneijder - well done, you've held down on B for a second or so and got lucky! Passing/team goals IMO are far better but everyone frowns upon it when you pass it round the goalie, you've got to get into that position at the end of the day.

How about these? ;D

[video=youtube;XEvgpndevUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEvgpndevUc[/video]

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
must say they are unreal goals i really need to learn how to do tricks, whos going to be on tonight to play me youll get a easy 3 points im complete rubbish haha!

Rich

I have been really struggling lately. Had to come down two levels on season mode as I just can't seem to do anything right.

Rich

definitely do. I didn't even know about the RB button.

much love

Last edited:

ccfc2011

you should play pro evolution soccer 2012 proper football game.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
im signing in now who wants to beat me haha or give me 3 points im gonna start learning this rb button and skills tonight grrrr ha!!

I'm free for a game if anyone's interested.

Also, how do you keep track of who you've already played? I'm confused with the layout of the table thing too :p

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
anyone wnat to teach me how to play fifa haha im sick being shit on this is i keep losing im giving up ha, not healthy me scremaing at the tv when my lazy shit ass players wont attack the ball or just stand there when a player runs towards them!

anyone wnat to teach me how to play fifa haha im sick being shit on this is i keep losing im giving up ha, not healthy me scremaing at the tv when my lazy shit ass players wont attack the ball or just stand there when a player runs towards them!

How does that saying go about a bad workman and his tools? ;)

Rich

Whoever I was just playing sorry my xbox wont connect properly. Trying to sort it out

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk 2

Rich

Gone down as 3-0 to you which is annoying.

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread