FIFA 12 or Formula 1 2011 (1 Viewer)

FIFA 12 or Formula 1 2011

• FIFA 12

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Formula 1 2011

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Rich

I can only get one and I really don't know which I should go for? I've got FIFA 11 so don't really need to upgrade to 12.

But I've been waiting for the new F1 for ages.

Ahhhh decisions, decisions.

Marty

Got the same problem but throw in Gears of War 3 into the mix as well. :( For me Fifa 12 is a must buy. So i'll be renting GoW 3 tomorrow, and buy fifa 12 next week, then just rent or borrow F1 2011.

Rich

FIFA 12 is just an upgrade really. Yeh you defend in a different way, but essentially you still play a career in which you try to score more than the opposition. I haven't had a good driving game since Forza.

CovInEssex

Go for F1 then.

I had had both consoles and Gran Turismo 5 was by far the best driving game I've played.

Marty

FIFA 12 is just an upgrade really. Yeh you defend in a different way, but essentially you still play a career in which you try to score more than the opposition. I haven't had a good driving game since Forza.

Just wait for Forza 4?? Released next month I believe and has a much larger replay factor to it.

Rich

Just wait for Forza 4?? Released next month I believe and has a much larger replay factor to it.

I wanted something more structured than Forza. They seem to put too much emphasis into the cars and not enough in the racing. F1 has a structured season/career that I enjoy.

n1xon

for me fifa 12 is a must. im lookin at formula 1 but all depends if i can get the overtime in before the end of the month. last year some of the supermarkets i think it was tesco and asda did special deals on the release date it was around £25 for fifa 11 as they were competeing for business. im hoping they do the same this year.

Rich

I hope they do too. If they don't on F1 that'll be my decision made for me really.

Marty

I hope they do too. If they don't on F1 that'll be my decision made for me really.

Just a little idea for you Rich, It might be worth looking at the price of GoW 3 tomorrow in the supermarkets. HMV are doing an offer when you trade in GoW 3, and get F1 2011 for £1.99.

n1xon

i jus read my comment back i mad it sound like they did a deal on f1 sorry! it was fifa the deal was on! but u never know with these supermarkets i always look online see whos doin what deals. i been playin TDU2 alot lately (im sure that habit will kick once fifa 11 is out) im not a big fan of fonza love GT but its only on ps3 :mad:

Marty

Rich, i forgot to mention that Tesco have been doing offers as well, that if you pre order a game the same time you buy another brand new game then you get £5 off the game you have just brought. might be worth getting F1 and pre ordering Fifa 12 or MW3??

guicey15

Played FIFA 12 demo and pretty disappointed, i will buy it just not now. Especially when its £45. So i'll be getting F1, looks awesome :D

rswxite

Played the FIFA 12 demo and liked it! Better than 11 I think!

Pre ordered it from game £45 though I had £25 worth of points I've used on it otherwise I would have got it cheaper elsewhere!!!!

FIFA will keep me going till skyrim comes out!! Gonna hire GOW3 from Lovefilm! 

September and October always the best months for games!!!

cornoccfc

PES12 is back in contention, much improved from the last 3/4 PES games which have been awful.

As for F1 or FIFA, completely different games and I'm getting both, will be the only games I play for the next month or so I reckon!

Users who are viewing this thread