Fifa 15 demo (1 Viewer)

richnrg

the last console I had was an atari, about 35 years ago, so I know nothing about modern games. I now have an 8 year old son asking for a console for xmas . What should i go for console wise and what football game should i buy?

Hugh Jarse

With all the shit I've had to put up with on FIFA15 and DriveClub, I might suggest the Xbox One. But, I've been a Playstation man since the first one and have never really wanted to change. The only game I'd love to see on the PS4 is Forza but it aint gonna happen.

So my twopenny worth is PS4 and FIFA15 (once they've sorted out the juddery play when connected to the internet).

Evo1883

i think this is the worst fifa installment for a long time , ultimate team is anyway . pure pace abuse and crap defending makes it boring and predictable

SlowerThanPlatt

New patch out yesterday. Here's the full fix list from the EA post:

- Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
- (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
- Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
- Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
- Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
- Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
- Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
- Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
- Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
- Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
- Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
- Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
- (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
- (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.

Rich

How's everyone getting on with FIFA? I play career mode, gone with Chelsea and I'm doing really well. I decided to bring in a little quality but build with youth, bringing in janjuzaj, Shaquiri, Pogba, Laporte, Mitrovic, Arnold etc. All young players with quality potential.

ajsccfc

I'm getting rid of it as soon as I've finished the online league my sense of honour compels me to play. The game is outright horseshit.

Rich

Interesting, I only play career mode and this is by far the best one so far. I bought 14 but took it back the same day as that was horse shit. 15 however I really enjoy.

ajsccfc

All the things I tolerated in previous games, I don't have the patience waiting for them to never fix. The sheer lack of control is bewildering.

dutchman

YHG4yqh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread