FIFA 16 to Have Womens International Football Teams (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

For those Xbox PS3/4 lovers , Fifa 16 is to have Womens footballers on it for the first time.

Thoughts on this?

ajsccfc

The only real problem is whether that's the main big addition or improvement they make rather than overhaul the gameplay, as it's essentially just the addition of 12 teams that can only play each other and the actual mechanics of 15 were poor.

The issue of having women in it though, couldn't care less.

Marty

What a pointless addition. Why didn't they just add Sunday league teams instead. Going to be interesting to see the ratings though, I reckon about 48 will be the highest rated player.

ajsccfc

They'll probably just have the highest team in the 80s or 90s, as you can't play a women's team against a men's team.

Covstu

I suppose it's a call to try and get the female gamer interested. I like the career mode buts it's very basic, I would like to see more in depth changes in there

slowpoke

They have clearly ran out of idea to add new features so have added this in. Can't see the point myself won't get used by me anyway

Terry Gibson's perm

This could cause some of the players of the game some damage as they have probably never been that near to a woman before:whistle:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Fuck me that FIFA 16 is realistic.

Mine arrived in a plain brown envelope.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
FIFA 16 Career Mode:
Your star striker will be out for 9 months due to pregnancy.

ajsccfc

PES 2015 was easily the superior gameplay, helped a lot by FIFA going backwards quite a lot. EA's always going to coin it in regardless though, especially with this Ultimate Team football Pokemon racket they've got.

covcity4life

yeh and pes now copying it with myclub

i dont bother with that, just online matches 1 vs 1.

one day cov will get into pes, now they have championship so here is hoping for pes 17 lol

ajsccfc

Offline career mode is pretty much all I ever do with sport games, I get too annoyed with online opponents to persevere, especially on FIFA where everyone spams Barcelona and Real Madrid at you.

cornoccfc

PES 2015 has been the closest in a long time; still thought FIFA was the better game.

Even if PES does release a better game this time around, FIFA tends to outsell on name alone anyway.

covcity4life

of course fifa will out sell it as majority of country prefer real kits to gameplay.

only hardcore lovers of the game play pes. the beer drinking hooligan wannabe chavs buy fifa.

Nick

Administrator
Offline career mode is pretty much all I ever do with sport games, I get too annoyed with online opponents to persevere, especially on FIFA where everyone spams Barcelona and Real Madrid at you.
If you do a career it matches teams to skill and the team to prevent it :)

covcity4life

fifa has momentum though when online, have you never noticed the high amount of goals in 45th and 90th min before? and the fact that you get some periods of game where every tackle or header falls to opposition. or where you cant string 2 passes together?

Covstu

of course fifa will out sell it as majority of country prefer real kits to gameplay.

only hardcore lovers of the game play pes. the beer drinking hooligan wannabe chavs buy fifa.

Never liked PES, FIFA has always been much better but hey pass me a beer as I have just parked my pimped out Ford Fiesta with phat decals on the side right next to my yard, init.

covcity4life

Never liked PES, FIFA has always been much better but hey pass me a beer as I have just parked my pimped out Ford Fiesta with phat decals on the side right next to my yard, init.

100% chav but least you admit it

bet you buy COD every year too

Joy Division

PES used to be the best of the two up until about 2007 until FIFA became far superior in gameplay, graphics and reality. PES has never really recovered.

covcity4life

lol such bullshit. just because thats what the paid off websites like IGN tell you.

pes became known as number 2 in 2007...it however has always been better than fifa for every year EXCEPT pes 2014 when they used a new game engine.

but you need to not be a follower to see this i guess.

tbh the biggest indicator is that a average pes player will beat a brilliant fifa player 9 times out of 10, i have seen this first hand. fifa is a very basic game and thety get murdered when up against pes players. at either game to boot!

Joy Division

lol such bullshit. just because thats what the paid off websites like IGN tell you.

pes became known as number 2 in 2007...it however has always been better than fifa for every year EXCEPT pes 2014 when they used a new game engine.

but you need to not be a follower to see this i guess.

tbh the biggest indicator is that a average pes player will beat a brilliant fifa player 9 times out of 10, i have seen this first hand. fifa is a very basic game and thety get murdered when up against pes players. at either game to boot!

Someone has different opinion to someone else shocker.

I've no idea what IGN is, I dont read gaming magazines but judging my opinion purely by playing the game. I haven't played PES for a few years but the gameplay was shockingly bad, its built for the arcade type player who doesnt have much skill and has few friends.

covcity4life

ahhahahahahahah

pes is a simulation

look how fast the players run on fifa ffs, and there is no midfield build up with fifa.

this aint about difference of opinion, i am stating facts and you are telling outright lies.

Joy Division

ahhahahahahahah

pes is a simulation

look how fast the players run on fifa ffs, and there is no midfield build up with fifa.

this aint about difference of opinion, i am stating facts and you are telling outright lies.

Except you haven't stated ANY facts. The only fact here is that you aren't very good at FIFA so threw a little strop ;-)

PES is a kiddies game.

covcity4life

learn to read, fifa is easy for anyone who has played pes. its a basic game for basic footie fans.like those who go to games to drink beer. i mean look at the formation screen ffs,hardly any tactical options compared to pes which is like football manager

its ok you are a chav, but you do need to accept it one day. no point getting in a mood with me for stating the truth.

Joy Division

I've read it, still can't find any facts.

If you want in depth tactical options, play Football Manager which is great. Or, you can use your own brain and skill (a big ask for you there I know) to perform the tactics you want to employ yourself. PES is just too easy.

Kind Regards
Chav

covcity4life

haha that doesnt even make sense. fifa does not allow the same level of tactical awareness. it really is that simple.

high line,deep line,man marking,player swapping,cb joinging attack etc its all beyond you because you are not a proper football fan

i dunno why you are getting riled. i respect that you love cov. i am just saying you dont love the sport itsef.

Nick

Administrator
haha that doesnt even make sense. fifa does not allow the same level of tactical awareness. it really is that simple.

high line,deep line,man marking,player swapping,cb joinging attack etc its all beyond you because you are not a proper football fan

i dunno why you are getting riled. i respect that you love cov. i am just saying you dont love the sport itsef.
You can do that in fifa?

Users who are viewing this thread