Fifa 16 (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

It's an EA cash cow, and the one thing I dislike about FIFA.

Basically a card collection competition of who can spend the most real money, in a game.

Yep, they loves their monies. Shame they can't maintain server proficiency though, what with all of their billions.

covcity4life

scripted just like pes, its not best man wins, they decide who scores and when. if they dont want you to score you will miss open goals from goal line

FUCK BOTH OF THEM

shame as pes 16 is brilliant offline but scripting between humans is disgraceful, they copied the 1 thing people hate most about fifa

mechaishida

scripted just like pes, its not best man wins, they decide who scores and when. if they dont want you to score you will miss open goals from goal line

FUCK BOTH OF THEM

shame as pes 16 is brilliant offline but scripting between humans is disgraceful, they copied the 1 thing people hate most about fifa

100% spot on.

PES 2015 was lighter on the AI scripting, but it was still apparent. Konami led the way for so long, now they're emulating EA...sad, sad, times.

I'm sure there's patches around to sort the AI out for both, though. It's just a ball-ache installing some of them.

ccfc92

Does anyone else find they get dubious fouls given against them, yet the other team/computer don't concede as many fouls?

I find I get fouls given against me when I just use the left stick to use the player's shoulder to win the ball, and it's given as a foul :(

The passing is a bit hit n miss I find too. Especially the through ball, sometimes I tap triangle, then it boots the ball out of play.

Nick

Administrator
Does anyone else find they get dubious fouls given against them, yet the other team/computer don't concede as many fouls?

I find I get fouls given against me when I just use the left stick to use the player's shoulder to win the ball, and it's given as a foul :(

The passing is a bit hit n miss I find too. Especially the through ball, sometimes I tap triangle, then it boots the ball out of play.
It is harder now, in the last ones you could be facing your own goal and play an over the top through ball. Now you have to sort the power and direction a bit

mechaishida

It is harder now, in the last ones you could be facing your own goal and play an over the top through ball. Now you have to sort the power and direction a bit

Isn't it similar to PES where you can choose the level of CPU-assistance with passes?

covcity4life

i decided to play pes again yday

i picked real madrid for a quick online match(just a 1 off game so didnt want a mismatch) and got paired with bayern munich of course

checked stats,his win % was 38.7 mine 39.3

first half a close affair, not much happening, i went in at half time 1 nil up thanks to a ronaldo FK, i had 2 shots to his 1

2nd half he takes a 2-1 lead by 48th min, first a goal right from KO and then a long ball over top

then it was all him, i oculdnt win a header and every pass intercepted or overhit, every dribble he made was unstoppable and every pass left my defenders rooted. he was 7-1 up by 70th minute!

at the end of the game the guy actually messaged me to say he was sorry and that he knew something was dodgy 2nd half. and yet some people still deny scripting exists in human vs human games!

anyway that was a fitting end to my pes 2016 journey, a good game at core ruined by bias momentum scripting. i promptly removed disc,uninstalled and its now in my bag ready to be traded in for uncharted collection

goodbye pes,i loved you once and will remember the good times of pes 2-13

i know fifa invented scripting so that might not be an option either although i wouldnt mind playing as cov. might just stick to football manager

what is the scripting like on fifa? still really bad in online divisions?

Nick

Administrator
It doesn't seem as bad on FIFA 16 as it did on 15. When 16 first came out it was terrible, I couldn't go a game without a red card or dodgy penalty but they must have fixed it now.

I can still pretty much guarantee sometimes when I get a feeling I will concede and most of the times it happens.

covcity4life

yeah and that feeling is infruiating, it saps the fun

sensible soccer and kick off are being remade for next year,whilst it wont be a sim i think i would rather play that!

ajsccfc

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[video=youtube;WDTZNQOo6A8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDTZNQOo6A8[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread