FIFA 17 (1 Viewer)

Rich

Bloody windows closed now lads, at lease Lameiras is back from injury and Jonathan Leko is banging the goals in.

Si80

Can anyone recommend a good cheap striker at our level? I signed a cracking left winger who can also play up front. 3 games in and he's got a broken leg. I've re-signed Cody McDonald from Gillingham but would like someone a bit better if I can. Only got 10k wage budget with no transfer money so looking for a loanee really.
First season? If so then Dolberg from Ajax or Jamieson IV from Galaxy. Dolberg is a brute of a CF. Jamieson is a quick striker. Lookman from Charlton also is a good shout if you can pick him up on loan.

Rich

Dolberg!! I've had him in the past. I'm into Feb in the first season so I'll try to pick him up in the summer.

Si80

Cerny from Ajax and Pulisic from Dortmund are good acquisitions too from the loan market, or if you can get them cheap enough in the transfer window.

Keep an eye out for your re-gens too, and players close to retirement. Lampard was £1M, got two seasons out of him and two promotions before he retired and now have picked up his re-gen too.

Si80

Whats a re-gen?
A player that retires and a youth prospect replaces them in the game. After a couple of seasons the likes of Lampard, Pirlo, Ibrahimovic, Gerrard & Robbie Keane all retire and their "regens" can be picked up for buttons or free.

Keep an eye on decent players that are due to retire and when they do, search that league and their nationality and ages between 16-19 and they should be there for you to pick up.

They obviously have lower stats (60ish) but if you put them through training and play them in less important games then they will grow quickly and turn into decent players.

Frostie

Love that the squads, ratings, appearances etc get updated weekly so we now have Yakubu etc.

EA have definitely had somebody watching our games too... Look at those Movement attributes!!
IMG_20170224_002630.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread