Final year Coventry Student survey help please! (1 Viewer)

ktnj

Hi,

I am a final year Coventry student.

I was hoping members of the forum could fill out my survey. If you own or work in a SME then that would be extremely helpful. You can fill out the survey as an organization or individual.

All data used is not identifiable, so the information entered is all anonymous. All data requested is not identifiable to a company or individual.

The aim is to provide information to local businesses about the reality of cyber crime. I hope you can help, thank you!

If you can help the link to the survey is:

How real of a threat is cybercrime to SME’s and individuals in Coventry, is ransomware an emerging threat and what can be done now and in the future for protection?.

There is only 7 questions which are all multiple choice, it should not take longer than 2-3 minutes.

Kind regards

Kyle Joseph

ktnj

Do they just teach students to sign up to forums to do surveys?
Not necessarily lol. It's because my survey is based around providing results and info to local businesses and individuals in Coventry. If this is not allowed i can remove it? sorry for the inconvenience.

ajsccfc

Done. From the prospect of individual rather than organisation as it's hard to answer from the latter; our security measures are good but at the same time we provide networking functionality to BYOD users whose idea of security could be tying a Windows XP laptop to a table with a double knot.

ktnj

Done. From the prospect of individual rather than organisation as it's hard to answer from the latter; our security measures are good but at the same time we provide networking functionality to BYOD users whose idea of security could be tying a Windows XP laptop to a table with a double knot.
Thank you for the help! And i understand haha. I am conducting this research alongside a honeypot experiment, within four days of starting it I got a OptixPro trojan attack. Lucky its only a honeypot. So far im gathering that automated port scanning tools may be the real issue. It seems like a port scan is often followed by some sort of malicious intent.

ktnj

I'd tell you if I owned or worked in SME if I knew what one was...
Haha no problem, thank you for having a look :) An SME is a small to medium enterprise, so really any local business that is not neccessarily a name brand like McDonalds or Microsoft lol.

Users who are viewing this thread