Finally good news. Back in the Prem (1 Viewer)

skyblue025

Football manager have run a simulation to 3015 and we have rightfully assumed our correct position of 17th in the Premier league!

We just manage to avoid the drop beating Ilkeston by 1 point. Hull are crowned champions!

Always thought it was a great game. (If this was posted years ago my apologies, i have only just seen it)

Football Manager Premier League 3015 | Premier League table in 3015 according to Football Manager | Sport Galleries | Pics | Express.co.uk

Ian1779

Football manager have run a simulation to 3015 and we have rightfully assumed our correct position of 17th in the Premier league!

We just manage to avoid the drop beating Ilkeston by 1 point. Hull are crowned champions!

Always thought it was a great game. (If this was posted years ago my apologies, i have only just seen it)

Football Manager Premier League 3015 | Premier League table in 3015 according to Football Manager | Sport Galleries | Pics | Express.co.uk

It's from the Express - I bet in 3015 they are still running Diana memorial pieces and think that Madeline McCann will be found.

Users who are viewing this thread