Fine margins - don't panic! (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

*Sordell hits post vs swindon
*G thomas messes up 2 on 1 counter vs swindon
*gadzhev shot blocked on line vs bury
*reid 1 on 1 early stages vs bradford
*jones 1 on 1 vs Northampton late on

We have created alot of chances. The above is just clear cut chances. If they go in we are sitting 12 pts more possibly

Yes you have to take your chsnces but odds are more likely that we start to score them rather than continue to miss such guilt edge chances.

We are gonna win more than we lose.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

On the flip side

Toney of Shrews hitting the bar late on.

Bury missing about 3/4 headers within 10 yards our goal.

Northampton- late save by RCC's legs & that slice wide even later by the bloke infront of a near open goal 12 yards out.

Hobo

The danger is people try to over analyse it. I prefer to just stick with the scores which have been pretty even. The only side to run away from us was Norwich who are a division above. That was balanced out by our performance against West Ham. U23's? Yes it is what basically our team is.

Gint11

I get your point and you are right. Football is about fine margins but if you continue to land on the wrong side of them, you'll be in trouble. Our biggest worry is turning chances into goals but at least we are creating them.

Bruce the Boot

*Sordell hits post vs swindon
*G thomas messes up 2 on 1 counter vs swindon
*gadzhev shot blocked on line vs bury
*reid 1 on 1 early stages vs bradford
*jones 1 on 1 vs Northampton late on

We have created alot of chances. The above is just clear cut chances. If they go in we are sitting 12 pts more possibly

Yes you have to take your chsnces but odds are more likely that we start to score them rather than continue to miss such guilt edge chances.

We are gonna win more than we lose.

The table does nt lie !

Brylowes

Last season we were creating far more chances and scoring more goals, its not just us,
At this level the clinical quality isn't quite there, you need lots of chances to score a goal.

Ashdown

Lets see how September pans out, I wrote off August anyway and it was just as well as it seems our owners/ manager did as well. If we remain unbeaten and leap to mid table I guess we will be 'gelling', if however we flunk another month.....................
How we doing on the courts front anyway, when does one of our best players next done the wig ?!

Chipfat

Its more on how you finish the last 15-20 games than how you start the first 15-20 games, at the minute we need to get the team with lots of kids in it to develop quick and learn on the job. In my opinion we have 3 issues, firstly, we are asking a lot of the kids to play without error over a 1st season, secondly we are a team using the loan system that makes it hard to get stability or mold as a unit in the time they have. And lastly we as fans have a higher expectations than the club can currently deliver and have failed to do over a very long time period.

These things really do add up to a very unstable club, the club is not moving forward and is in survival mode more than progression mode, we are working towards each transfer deadline. I have no reason the believe we will not be in and around the top 10 again, anything lower than 10th is probably looked on as failure but lets see if we can go on a run that pushes us into the play offs. I would prefer to be playing poorly and winning at the back end of the season, than playing well and losing in the same period that's for sure.

Im gong for 10th spot.

Last edited:

Covstu

Don't think we will go down but it's gonna be one of those shit middle of the table seasons where you crash out of the cups and nowt to play for.

covcity4life

No it isn't. You have talked yourself into a corner

2 or 3 wins on trot and we are top 10 probably. Loooong way to go. 4pts from next 6 would do me fine

Bruce the Boot

No it isn't. You have talked yourself into a corner

2 or 3 wins on trot and we are top 10 probably. Loooong way to go. 4pts from next 6 would do me fine

Yes it is ya Muppet ... Another shit stirrer .............. Get that avatar changed you dont have permission to use it .

Users who are viewing this thread