first time in thirty years not renewing ........ but (1 Viewer)

mark82

I will be going but refuse to give them my money upfront.
So no ST for me.
To many broken promises to ever trust them again.
PUSB God help us.

So you'll give them more money, and Robins gets a lower budget. I respect your right to do as you please, just seems a strange way to go about it. You're wanting to hurt Sisu by giving them more cash which won't get put towards the playing budget?

higgs

IF Robins puts together a decent squad why not renew? Hopefully only one season in league two and then rebuild for another chance of getting back to the championship

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

6 of us first time in thirty years not renewing season tickets ........ but if we have new owners we will be in the queue first all night if need be - Will not be interested even if they are top of the league a new direction an ownership is needed
Thanks for that

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

Not bothering just yet! Want to seek if their arse holes are tweeking come the 31st May

ccfcway

Lots of drama queens on here.Im renewing my two,can't see why not.

Is there ?.

Looks like we will get 3,000 season ticket holders. That will be a drop of 2k or so, of which not even 100 have been on here saying that aren't renewing.

It's the quiet lot we need to be concerned about. At least people posting on here are still engaged with the club in some way

Ashdown

Guys I know round our way have finally decided to not renew after 20 odd continuous years............One reason and one reason only.............SISU ! Sick of the lies and false promises, sick of the court cases and sick of that antagonistic twat, Tim Fisher ! Everyone does it with a terrible sadness though and it doesn't sit well but sadly like me, they'll find other stuff to do on a Saturday and the afternoon doesn't usually end with angry disappointment.

ccfcway

Guys I know round our way have finally decided to not renew after 20 odd continuous years............One reason and one reason only.............SISU ! Sick of the lies and false promises, sick of the court cases and sick of that antagonistic twat, Tim Fisher ! Everyone does it with a terrible sadness though and it doesn't sit well but sadly like me, they'll find other stuff to do on a Saturday and the afternoon doesn't usually end with angry disappointment.

I think its really sad and cant have been an easy decision. sadly the owners (and some on here) don't care

skybluebeduff

*People who buy ST's are just peasants, cheap people trying to save themselves a few bob without even helping the club much, just contributing to a weeks wage to an u18 for one week... what about everyone else at the club? How can they class themselves as super fans?

I pay on the day, family of 4, every game, giving the club over quadruple what these ST's peasants give. *

*parody*

PUSB

Sky Blue Harry H

*People who buy ST's are just peasants, cheap people trying to save themselves a few bob without even helping the club much, just contributing to a weeks wage to an u18 for one week... what about everyone else at the club? How can they class themselves as super fans?

I pay on the day, family of 4, every game, giving the club over quadruple what these ST's peasants give. *

*parody*

PUSB

Not sure what I am more indignant about - being called a peasant, or being called a peasant by someone form 'Beduff'. Off to consult my legal team !! :rolleyes:

letsallsingtogether

So you'll give them more money, and Robins gets a lower budget. I respect your right to do as you please, just seems a strange way to go about it. You're wanting to hurt Sisu by giving them more cash which won't get put towards the playing budget?
But it will help them stay self sufficent, and anyway I don't believe all this we will spend it all on players shit been saying it for to long with nothing to show for it.

Sterling Archer

"Look at me, look at me, I'm a superfan so will start my own thread about this because I'm too important to post this in one of the other 264 similar themed threads. Validate me."

Well done mate, you're a hero. Fight the good fight.

Validation denied.

covcity4life

"Look at me, look at me, I'm a superfan so will start my own thread about this because I'm too important to post this in one of the other 264 similar themed threads. Validate me."

Well done mate, you're a hero. Fight the good fight.

Validation denied.

superfan stuff aside it does seem like every thread reflects whats going on for real. facebook,twitter and real life(!) friends and colleagues all seem to be declining to buy one. well not all but a majority.

jjglory

What is the matter with everyone. If you're not getting one - fine, your decision. Why start a(nother) thread about it . I'm getting one and have persuaded my mate to get one. Yes the club are going through it, but I just like following the City and meeting up with my mate. If SISU take us out of the City (a la Northampton) I won't get one, but otherwise I will. Really dislike our owners, but I'm going to have zero impact on their decision making, so I'm just going to try and 'outlast them!'. Shame for those who feel the need to give up, but I respect their right to do do.
.[/QUOTE.

jjglory

. Sorry to see some of our "Special Fans" are still going to invest in SISU but these are the sort that will go regardless. Not having one and would encourage others not to buy STs. If they do still have the urge to go up just pick and choose and pay on the gate. Do you not understand that all the lies and bullshit will continue until we are finished. To get rid of this lot we need to starve them and if that means no budget then let it be.

Nick

Administrator
. Sorry to see some of our "Special Fans" are still going to invest in SISU but these are the sort that will go regardless. Not having one and would encourage others not to buy STs. If they do still have the urge to go up just pick and choose and pay on the gate. Do you not understand that all the lies and bullshit will continue until we are finished. To get rid of this lot we need to starve them and if that means no budget then let it be.

It's not starving SISU though is it?

Sky Blue Kid

It's not starving SISU though is it?

So if you were the owners(Whomever they are) of Coventry city fc/Otium(Who haven't got a pot to piss in) get no financial imput from fans/supporters of CCFC. Where do they get money from to pay the rent/wages of staff/out of pocket expenses/coach to travel to away games ect, ect?.....That would be SISU/Arvo then!

Nick

Administrator
So if you were the owners(Whomever they are) of Coventry city fc/Otium(Who haven't got a pot to piss in) get no financial imput from fans/supporters of CCFC. Where do they get money from to pay the rent/wages of staff/out of pocket expenses/coach to travel to away games ect, ect?.....That would be SISU/Arvo then!

All those examples are of CCFC starving.

The budget then goes down to pay people £150 a week, rinse and repeat.

SISU won't be starving, their backs will be covered.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Then the budget will be cut down to the bare minimum I.e solidarity payments and sponsorship - I'm pretty sure they have a budget cut plan to take into account 0 fans

skybluesam66

it is starving ccfc and sisu
because as CCFC value tends closer to zero , so therefore does the value of Sisu's investment
Whatever anybody says you cannot detach the 2

Nick

Administrator
when will you realise SISU and ccfc are the same at the moment they own us via otium

They clearly aren't the same though, are they?

CCFC going bust tomorrow isn't SISU going bust. Seppalla isn't going to lose her house and live in a box.

Moff

I don't believe they can be scared off or smoked out, they'll just adjust accordingly and if it means we drop further so be it. The only possible salvation I can see is someone making them a good enough offer.

Perfectly put. Its so simple and yet people just cant see it.

Moff

I don't go regularly due to other commitments (but would love to) but I am just tempted to get one so I can become one of your highlighted 'Special Fans'
Can you make me a badge?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Thing is they don't care about the football aspect of the business. They're not bothered about leagues etc like the fans.

All they want is the business to be break even, if that means paying 18 people off the street minimum wage, they'd probably do it.

Like I said the club pays for itself, we will not receive any further financial support from our owners.

If anything they're more likely to close us than sell us.

Nick

Administrator
Thing is they don't care about the football aspect of the business. They're not bothered about leagues etc like the fans.

All they want is the business to be break even, if that means paying 18 people off the street minimum wage, they'd probably do it.

Like I said the club pays for itself, we will not receive any further financial support from our owners.

If anything they're more likely to close us than sell us.

Exactly, it's at arms length to tick over.

Users who are viewing this thread